chapter 36

Issa
I can't wait to be a father and be married. Once I say I do my life will be perfect. Rock has been keeping an eye on China which takes some stress off. I can honestly say I love and I am INLOVE with his woman. I'm glad she feels the same. I'm just laying in the bed looking at how beautiful she is. Pregnancy enhances her beauty. It's days like these I enjoy not being on a clock. I can take time to just admire my love. I look at how peaceful she sleeps. I look down at her stomach as my baby kicks. They strong lol, they kick again and she moves a lil bit but she not waking up. Lol the further along the harder she sleeps. It won't be long tho.

"I see you creeping again" (China says eyes still closed)
"(Issa just laughs) Bae I can't help I enjoy looking at your beauty" (he softly kisses her lips)
"Awwww, I love you so much Issa. (Eyes still closed)"
"I love you more beautiful"

China drifts back off to sleep in the safety of Issa's arms. He jus lays there looking at her and running his hands thru her hair. He then gets on the phone with Chris. Chris has been a lil worse than Issa where China is concerned like he's the dad. But that's the twin bond they have always had even tho they are def not twins.

(Phone convo)
"Aye boy, what she doing?"
"Nigga, she sleep, who the dad me or you?"
"You, but idgaf nigga. How she sleeping? She good?"
"Boy you aggy nigga, she is fine the baby moving she resting well. Don't hit my nerve dude"
"Boy plze, I ain't worried bout you, I'm calling bout my sister"
"Yeah yeah yeah, bye before I wake her up talking to your ass"

"Too late, I swear y'all niggas be on some stalker type shit (China said laughing)".
"See what you did nigga?"
"Boy stfu and put her on the phone" (passes China phone)

"What boy?"
"Errrr, tude, check it."
"Boy bye, what do you want?"
"Damn, lil guh I was calling to check on you and the baby"
"Awwww, but w.e. we good I WAS resting until y'all niggas started on the phone"
"I mena may bad, all he had to do was answer my questions, but noooooooo he wanna be childish"
"(Lol) boy plze you dont even believe your own lie kmsl"
"Yeah, you right, but I'll be by in a lil bit to see you"
"You know y'all drive me so much this baby goen look like you and Issa"
"Duhhhh, hell why you think I try so hard"
"(Lol) I swear ima shoot both of y'all"
"Watch my nephew come out a straight thug like his mama"
"It's a girl lil boy"
"Yeap sure, see you later sis"
"Iight, love you bro"
"Love you too"
(End phone convo)

China
Even tho they drive me I can honestly say I love them and wouldn't have it any other way. All my appointments have been great the baby is doing fine. I can't wait to see my bundle of joy. I'm INLOVE already and I haven't even seen her..... No I don't know if its a boy or girl, but it better be a girl. I'm tired of being out numbered. But either way me and Issa will be happy. I can wait to say I do. That will completely complete me.

"China, you know I love you right?"
"Yes of course Issa"
"Good. Now get up you know Chris ass will b......"

"AYO PEOPLE IM HERE" (Chris said walking thru the bedroom door)
"Told ya(laughing)"
"I'm going to the shower y'all" (China said getting up)

Only for China to scream in panic as Issa and Chris look over at her to see her gown and the bed covered in blood.

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. Looks like wattpad is allowing me to update today yayyyyy. Well I hope y'all are enjoying this book and make sure to check out my others. I love you all for the support. Y'all knwo the drill, enjoy, vote comment. Love you all muah