chapter 35

China
All these weddings plan are driving me. And I'm sooooo fat, I just wanna cry. This baby is like on speed or some shit. Feel like its gone bust thru my skin. And then these cramps. This is crazy. I haven't said anything to issa, Chris , or Dadda hell they crazy and they would make a big deal out of it. So I'm at this cake shop omg having a major fat girl moment on this chocolate cream fudge cake, its heaven in my mouth. But these cramps are getting worse they not constant or any thing. But back to what I was saying, they sooooooo overprotective that I had to walk around with a personal guard and one drives.....

"Princess, you good?"

See what I mean. I feel like I'm walking around with Chris ass. I live my brother but they blowing my phone up so I cut it off...

"Princess, you dad on the phone"

See so now they blowing up rocks phone ugh.

"Hello, hey bae, Dadda, and Chris"

Why all these niggas on the phone GEEEEEZE, bother somebody else (lol)

"......."
"Yes, I'm OK (lie)"
"........"
"Cake tasting, ahhh"
"............"
"No I'm fine, bit my tongue. No worries, ok?
"......." I'm about to head home love yall"
"......."
"Bye"

Rock
China think she slick, but I'm watching her. I have a wife and 2 kids with one in the way and I know somethings off and trust and believe I've been texting the bosses to keep them updated. I live her like a sister bit she is Chris full blood sis, hell she's the female version of his ass.

"China"

Had to call her gov name so she know I'm super serious.

"Yeah, rock what's up?"
"You need to lay down"
"You right lets go"

I text to let them know she was hurting and is going home. Issa said he was on his way to the house. This her 1st baby so we all on edge watching her. Then again she is the princess and hell she could be on her 12th and we still would be watching her like a hawk.

Issa
Shit. My kid got me stressed well not really my kid but my wife. I swear she Chris sister forreal with her stubborn ass. I been looking up all types of baby stuff and I had my hand on her stomach last night and she was having braxton hicks so I know it won't be long. I just need them both safe. She goen make me out her ass on bed rest.

"Iight my nigs heading home to wifey"
"Make my daughter sit her ass down somewhere"
"Pops, thats your child and Chris sister ijs"
"(Laughing) you right, do your best" (they dap)
"Of course, ck y'all lata"

The closer it gets the more my nerves on edge. I keep to see my baby. Maybe I wouldn't be so nervous if I knew wth we were having. I'm excited tho. My family my family, means alot to be able to say those words then its with my best friend the love of my life. Yeah it's gets no better than this.

Chris
Damn, this baby need to hurrr up

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. Here's your update. I'm getting back into the swing of things. I appreciate the constant support on my books. Y'all know the drill, enjoy, vote, and comment. Love you all muah