chapter 57

China
I stand holding my daddas hand. Nervous but excited to finally say I do. To know that my family is growing and our love lives are finally leveling out eases me even more. As I think about my baby on the way I think how he or she will enjoy growing up with their brother and cousin.

I will raise them all to be close and hold family down and loyalty out weighs the bullshit. The music begins to change and my heart races. The double doors open and everyone stands and then I see there at the front of the church the love of my life...... (wattpad tripping can't post video)

Stands there looking at me I can tell he's fighting tears cuz his face is turning red. At this point I can't stop the tears........

Issa
When I look and see pops walking China down the aisle, a real nigga was fighting tears yo. I instantly had flashbacks of our child hoos together, our, fights, our downs, but more than anything I saw our love never faded. We were and have been and will always be friends, best friend.

I was listening to the song that was playing made to love you - levert.... And this song fits. Regardless of past relationships we were made to love each other. And before I knew wit my happiness took over and my tears slipped down face. This is truly the best day of my life.

As China makes her way to the alter Killian hugs Issa then places his hand and kisses China's cheek. There was no need to do the typical fatherly threatening, because he knew from the beginning China and Issa would always be. He then went to his seat and stood as the pastor spoke......

We are gathered here today, to embark on a life changing event. We are here to celebrate the love of Issa and China as they continue their bond in life but on a new level. If anyone dare question or have a reason as to why these two should not join in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.... "
"I got something to say"(Chris)

Everyone looks at him and China gives him a death glare as Killian walks up and slaps him, which gets laughs.

"really poo, I was just playing damnnnn, I mean lord forgive me. Go head ima go stand back over here"

After Chris and his antics the pastor continues.

"Chris Ima get the oil for you."
"my bad, lol"
"I remember when China and Issa 1st became friends. He's been inlove with her since day one although she didn't feel the same. That was the 1st time o ever had to get an ice pack for a boy who caught a black eye a girl"

(laughter)

"stop playing me rev"
(more laughs)

"anyway, I knew then it was love because he wasn't made and still ran behind her. After a while she stop ignoring him and they became friends. And since then you couldn't break them apart. And on this day we watch them and take part in them making it know to the world of their love, it's like we didn't already know it though.

I never had worries if he would love and protect her and vise versa because they fought together against others as well as each other, lol. Now they wanna be different and speak to one another as they have written their own vows"

China
Well the boy who got on my nerves but one day was the one to calm them, I am happy to become your wife today. We have been thru so much in life but we always survived because we had each other. I'm not saying life will be easy and I won't throw something at you or shot at you, but I will always love you and stand by your side. I will forever be your ride or die. Thru loses in life you have been my greatest gain. And even when things are crazy you keep me sane. You are my other half,, pace to my heartbeat, the father my son and most of all the love of my life, I'll love you thru good or bad ups or downs even when you interrupt me reading @simplybree318 and NewMommy014 and other books on wattpad cuz you know they life, I will only throw a lap nothing major. I will be your heart "

"OMG that was so beautiful. Lawd they Tryna make a thug cry. Help me fava "(Chris)

China laughed which was good cause she was really about to ball out crying. She's loves her brother even though he is truly special as hell.

Issa
China what can I say that you don't already know. I felt at one point in life I was losing it all. But you were always there. You supported me and pushed me to become greater everyday. You always watched out for me and had my back. You beat up slot of females, lol because you said none of them were good enough.

I always knew that myself because the only to feel those shoes were and will always be you. I'm glad that regardless of my sins that saw fit to save the best angel for me."

"one of bruh,i got the other"(Chris)
"nigga shut up"( yells whispers)

"Anyway, I'm not gone promise not to make you made, but I'll promise that I'll always make it right and bring the smile back to your face. I'm not saying you won't shot at me, but I do promise to duck them as much as possible. I will always be here for you and my son and the entire Washington family. Because even though I do that carry the last name we are all Washingtons. I vow to love you unconditionally they good an dad ups and down forever till I die and I am your ride or die and together we will be forever"

Pastor
Well Lawd they got me crying and laughing. But we heard the vows.

"Issa do you take China to be your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold thru good and bad for better or worse till death do you part? "
"I do"
"China do take Isaac to be your lawful wedded husband to have and hold their good and bad for better or worse till death do you part? "
"I do"
As they exchanged rings these signify an ever lasting bond just as the rings are a constant so shall your love and marriage be. Well everyone I now present to you all.......

Mr and Mrs Issa Thompson
You may kiss you bride (cheers all around)........
**************************

Well hello my beautiful butterflies. How are y'all. I know y'all been waiting for this update but I kinda been slow cuz I'm going to miss all of them.

One or two more chaos then we done. Reception next.

What will happen.

Y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment and share. I love you all.