chapter 39

Issa
I'm so excited my wife and son come home today. It's been three days. And I was there the whole time unless Chris came and kick me out to get some to eat and as he says "stretch" but I know it was to get rid of me so he could hog my son. China is doing awesome. We can have more babies and she's healing quickly from surgery. Thank God cuz we always said we want like six kids lol don't judge us. But one down five to go lol. When I tell you my son is beautiful, like my life and my world are in them. Can't wait to say I do. Chris told me about a new breezy he met. She betta be as good as he says or ima put a bullet in her head myself. Lol. I finished making sure me and China had everything as they brought in my son. Oh yeah way his name is Issa Christon Thompson. Yeap she named him as you can see. When she said the name Chris ass dropped to his knees and cried hard asf...... I just looked at him and laughed. She on the other hand cried with him. Smh. Them two I tell ya.

"You ready bae?"
"Yes my love"
"Ok press the button so they can bring the wheelchair"

China
I am the happiest woman on the planet. I was so freaked out when I saw all that blood all I could think about losing my baby, then when they wheeled me to the back and it got blurry all I could think was Issa was losing his whole family. But thanks to God he saved me and my baby both. I named my son after the men I love more than anyone on this earth. I mean don't get me wrong I love my Dadda, but ummmm Denzell is soooooo old and played out lol. I think his Nick name when he gets a lil older will be lil Killia. That way he will still be named after dad lol. I press the button and sat on the bed as Issa held our son. He was so into the moment he didn't realize I took a pic (in media). That pic spoke so many words. I can't wait to say I do. I was in my thoughts and the door opened.... I thought it was the nurse, but of course it was my twin (that's what we call each other he's like almost 2 years older than her) Chris lol. He walks in kisses me mugs Issa and takes the baby kmsl. Idk what ima do with them.

"Chris be nice"
"Guh please.... Hey Christon, I missed you"
"Boy you and Issa are so sad"
Awe hush bae, wait till we have a girl you will see how it feel"
"Ya are a mess..... You will never touch me again until the honeymoon"
"(Loud gasp) hahahahahhaha nigga she put you on pussy punishment hahahahha"
"Chris stfu dude"
"Watch y'all language around the baby"
(They booth look at her crazy but don't say anything)

The nurse walks in with the wheelchair and Issa signs the papers Chris carries the car seat with the baby. The nurse gives china her instructions and also informs her by doctors orders she is on bedrest for a week. She frowns but quickly straightens her face cuz Issa can read her but she forgot Chris ass is her twin and he already read her face and her mind......

"She will. Thank you.. (Faces China and whispers to her) lil girl try me if you sis, ion mind boxing YO ass. Bed rest rather you like it or not. Now tighten up. And I live you"
"(Laughing) I love you too ass. You get on my nerves get out my damn head"
"(Mocking her voice) watch your language around my nephew"
(China flips him off)

They get in the car. China and the baby in the back and Issa driving while Chris follows them back to the house.

Life is good.... Hope it stays that way......
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Whatcha think. I just love China and Chris bond. They have sibling #goals lol. Thank god her and the baby are good. Well yalm knwo the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment.

Welcome Mr. Issa Christon Thompson to the world.
(Pic in media)