Paradise

Two days after the wedding, we left for Turks and Caicos for the honeymoon. I opened the door to the house. We had a little island all to ourselves. When we walked in, there were two glasses of champagne in the front foyer.

Bruno grinned and gave me one. "Here's to us."

I smiled back. "Here's to us."

By the time we got there, the sun was already setting. We sat right on the sand. One of the resort workers lit the tiki torches surrounding us.

"Lil?"

"Yeah, Bru," I said, my voice really quiet. We were both really tired.

"The wedding was so great and so beautiful, but two weeks, here, just you and me...it's going to be so amazing, and I'm such a happy guy right now."

I could only smile back. Soon enough, a chef brought us a platter of seafood and a couple of drinks.

"This is fuckin' delicious!" I said.

"I know!" he replied.

They took our food away when we finished. I looked out into the ocean and saw something in it. I got up and walked toward the water.

"Lil what are you doin'?"

I picked it up; it was a football. I was so surprised. I turned around and smiled. "Wanna throw for a bit?"

"Let's do it!" he exclaimed, standing up. "Hell yeah."

We threw the ball around for a while, completely uncoordinated because of the amount of alcohol we consumed. I threw one completely out of the way and Bruno ran for it, tripped in a little divot in the sand, and fell. Luckily he was cracking up by the time I got to him. I got down and hovered on top of him.

"Are you okay?" I smiled. 

"Yes," he replied, running his hands through my hair.

____________________________________________

­­­­­­

Her eyes were so beautiful. She ran her hands all over me. They brushed over the front of my pants, underneath my belt. Lily began to undo my belt, but I grabbed her hand instead.

"Hold on," I gasped, sitting up a little and grabbed her hips. "Let's go inside first."

"Why?" she grinned, pushing me back down lightly, getting close to my face.

"Right here?"

"Why not?" she whispered in my ear. "They've all left. No one's out here but us. We have this whole private beach to ourselves...come on, Bruno."

At this point, I wasn't getting up. I didn't think I'd be able to, and not just because I felt the pressure of her body on me. 

Lily grabbed my head with both hands. She smiled, bringing her lips onto mine. She broke it but I didn't want her to.

"Where ya goin'?" I asked, brushing my hands up and down her sides.

"You look so sexy," she whispered again, beginning to take off my shirt.

"Oh....d...d...damn," I gasped.

Lily laughed a little and came back down close to me, kissing my neck a thousand more times. She looked me in the eyes.

"Now I'm gonna take you to paradise," she said, stretching her arms out. "in paradise!"

I laughed a little and ran a hand through her hair. Her shirt began to lift up, making the skin on our bodies touch. Her skin was so soft. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off her.

"Oh damn, Lil," I panted. "You look hot as hell right now, baby."

She laughed a little, again. Her giggles only turned me on even more. I was so mesmerized by her that I didn't even notice she'd taken off both of our shorts.

"Aww, shit," I grunted again.

I couldn't control myself anymore, and I didn't want to. I reached my hand down to her lace fabric, but she swatted me away.

"Aww, let me in coach. I wanna play."

She shook her head, grinning. "If I let you play it'll be game over, like that," she snapped her fingers.

"Oh fuck," I moaned quietly as she began move up and down on me, grinding a bit.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she winked and smirked.

"Fuck," I groaned loudly, lifting my head off the ground for a second. "Lil I can't wait anymore. I wanna feel you."

She giggled a lot, brushing the backs of her fingers against my chest. "Well aren't we greedy."

A huge breeze came and we both shivered a little bit but she was so warm it didn't even matter.

"Be patient," she said, sitting on top of me, reaching behind her.

I felt her grab me gently. I moaned and rested my head back in the sand.

"You're excited, huh?" she winked again as she kept going.

"Y-yeah," I said with bated breath.

Lily was excited too. I felt it on my chest, through her panties. After a while, she ended the wait, taking off her panties, sliding my boxers down, and sliding down onto me. I was so out of breath. She felt so amazing but I had to make it last a little bit longer for her. I started to close my eyes, trying to focus. I was in paradise as we moved to the rhythm of the ocean waves.

"Bruno look at me."

I immediately opened my eyes, looking into hers.

"I love you," she smiled, taking her hands into mine. 

I grabbed her waist, sat up, and then almost tripped over my boxers as I leaned my body forward. She laughed once again as I hovered over her.

"I love you too," I said, kissing her.

We started moving again.

"Oh shit," she moaned as her body started to shake.

"Damn," I whispered, smiling at her.

"I'm...gonna...gonna," she panted with hot breath into my ear one last time, holding tightly onto my arms.

"Go ahead, beautiful..."

I buried my head in her neck, kissing it, feeling a shock of electricity too. My grip on her waist got tighter.

"Look at me," she said, running her hands through my hair.

"Sh...shit," I panted a final time with my mouth open, staring at her.

"Touchdown!" she yelled.

I grabbed her hand, lifting it up. "And the extra point is good!"

We started cracking up.

"Wanna play again tomorrow?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"And the next day...And the next day... And the next day...And the next day..." I said.

Then she started joining me. We must've said it a thousand times. The next two weeks went perfectly, the sun, good food, endless water, hot sand, and most importantly, Lily. We played in the ocean and laid in the sand accompanied with eclectic music playlists. We walked miles and miles down the beaches. Some nights, we stayed in bed playing cards or seemingly boring board games. Playing them with my favorite person created my favorite moments. There's nothing better than being in love with your best friend. There's nothing like marrying your best friend.