Chapter 1

Damon sat at the bar drinking his sorrow about elena away. Bonnie walked in and the bartender nodded over at damon.

"Damon,what are you doing?" She asked.

"What does it look like im doing bon bon?" He replied drunk.

"Okay. Let's go!" She pulled him up from his chair.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked skeptical.

"Back to your house unless you want to stay here and continue making a fool out of yourself." She responded.

"Whatever." He jokingly replied.

Bonnie shook her head but walked with him out the bar. She got him into her car and drove back to his house. Bonnie managed to get him into his house and to his room. Damon fell down on his bed. Bonnie started removing his clothes but damon stopped her.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Taking your clothes off so you can get in bed." She replied.

"You sure it's not because you want to see me naked?" He asked jokingly.

"I'm sure you have nothing i want to see." She replied.

Damon looked into her beautiful green eyes and cupped her face. "You sure about that?"

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Something i wanted to do for the longest." He started kissing her slowly but passionately.

Bonnie stops him. "Damon,you're drunk and trying to drown your sorrow."

"What's so wrong about that? Didn't you enjoy kissing me too?" He replied.

"Elena isn't coming back but she's my friend and was your girlfriend." She retorted.

"She's gone because i chosen not to save her. I wanted to save you,bonnie. I needed to save you." He replied then passes out on the bed.