Chapter 10

Stefan tries analyzing what Damon just confessed."Did you say you think you're in love with bonnie?"

"Yes i did is that a problem?" Damon asked.

"No. I'm just glad you finally confessing what i thought all along." Stefan proclaimed.

"She probably doesn't even feel the same way about me. I know everyone thinks im suppose to be in love with Elena but i have waited years before to love again. I don't want to miss that opportunity with bonnie." Damon persisted.

"Then tell her how you feel without being drunk so she can take you serious." Stefan advised.

Damon and stefan looked away as the women came put the bathroom. Caroline took stefan hand and they walked away. Damon smiled then held up his arm and bonnie joined him. They went to the dining resturant.

"This is such a beautiful resturant." Bonnie complimented.

"I've seen more lovely thing's." Damon smiled.

Bonnie smiled and they enjoyed their dinner. Then they headed to their room. Bonnie went out onto the patio and damon joined her with a glass of wine. "Thank you."

"What are you thinking about?" Damon asked.

"How this place is gorgeous but im sure you have another trick up your sleeve." Bonnie confessed.

Damon chuckled. "Well you know me."

"That's what im afraid of." Bonnie teased then sipped her wine.

"You don't have to fear me." Damon smiled. "You're definitely more than capable to hold your own."

"Yeah." Bonnie agreed.

Damon looked into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Bonnie kisses him and they continued passionately. They headed into their room and onto the bed.

"We should stop." Bonnie said breathing heavily.

"I don't want to stop." Damon admitted then they backed into a wall.

Damon lifted up her dress and she unzipped his pants. Damon lifted her legs around his waist. They begin to having wall sex. Then damon lifted her all the way up and took her to the bed.