Chapter 3

Stefan walks into damon and goes straight to his shelf.

"This is exactly what i been looking for. Why didn't you tell me you had it? Of course i shouldn't expect you to do the decent thing for once." He said then walked back out the room.

Bonnie and damon stared at each other.

"Do you think he noticed?" She asked.

"Either that or he doesn't care." He replied. They both begin to laugh then bonnie stood up and handed damon his shirt.

"I will see you around,right?" She asked skeptical.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He replied smiling.

Bonnie was heading out the door and damon stopped her.

"Bonnie." He called out.

She turned around. "Yes?"

"Thank you for last night." He responded.

She smiled then walked out his house. Stefan appeared on his couch. "What was all that about?"

"What?"

"You know elena wouldn't be mad if you two actually hooked up last night." He replied.

"What?"

"Elena told me she know you like bonnie but i think she just secretly known how much more than you do." He replied.

Damon became puzzled then begin thinking about what he just heard. He shook the thoughts then headed back to his room and finished getting ready for the day ahead of him.

Bonnie calls richard.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Richard it's me,bonnie." She replied.

"Oh yeah. I was meaning to call you about tonight." He responded.

"I was looking forward to it." She replied.

"I'm going to take a raincheck,bonnie. Something came up and i don't think i will make it on time." He responded.

Bonnie became furious.

"Hello,are you still there?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm here." She replied sadly.

"I hope you aren't mad." He responded.

"Of course not." She lied. "Look,richard i have another call on the line."

Bonnie hung up and shook her head. "What will i do now?"