Chapter 38

Elena brought damon plate over to him. "You know i was thinking how it's been awhile since we seen bonnie." She said.

"She packed up and moved like a thousand miles away." Damon replied.

"Aren't you the least bit curious?" She asked.

"No. Why should i be?" He retorted.

"Because you and bonnie seeem as bff's,Damon. Now that i think back it's like you guys barely even spoken." She said.

"It's no big deal." He said.

"Well im going to go pay her a visit." She concluded.

Bonnie placed brighton in his crib. "I still can't believe you're here." She said.

Enzo knocked on her door and bonnie went to opened it. "Hi my love." He said.

"Hi yourself." She retorted.

"I haven't seen you in awhile so i brought over lunch and movie." He said.

"That's so sweet of you." She said then pulled him inside her house. They kissed and went to the kitchen.

"Did i ever thank you for helping us move in here?" She asked.

"You have it's cool." Enzo said.

"It's been awhile since we hung out." She said.

"Do you want to go out?" He asked.

"I can't." She said.

"Is there someone else?" He asked.

"What?" She reflected.

"We have been seeing each other for two months,bonnie. You been distancing yourself." He said.

"I don't want us fighting about someone else." She retorted.

"I'm not a insecure man,bonnie. But i don't want to be moving fast or slow because of another one." He said.

"That's not what this about. Enzo,i have a son and he needs me." She said.

"You were pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah that's why i wore big coat's and purse's." She said.

"I didn't know. I must be such a idiot." He said.

"You're not. Your head was in the right place. I should've told you but i barely shared my pregnancy with anyone." She said.

"I still want to be with you,bonnie." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." He said then kissed her.

Elena and damon was on a jet to Arizona. "I can't believe i'm actually letting you drag me across the word for bon bon." He said.

"I love you for it." She said.

Damon smiled then stared out the window.

Enzo and bonnie entered brighton room. They went over to his crib. "His name is brighton." She said.

Enzo stared at brighton noticing how familiar he looks. "Who is his father?" He asked.

"He was implanted in me through a clinic." She lied.

Enzo nodded and they left brighton room. Bonnie and enzo sat on the couch and started watching a movie together.

Hour's later the doorbell rung,bonnie opened her door to damon and elena. "Hello Bon." Damon said.

Bonnie stared shockingly.