Chapter 29

Caroline and Bonnie was riding back from the hospital. "You're pretty quiet. Are you really shock?" Caroline asked.

"I wasn't expecting it to happen but me and damon haven't been using protection. I just didn't expect this to be difficult." Bonnie said.

"Are you thinking about a abortion?" Caroline asked.

"I don't want to do that. This little boy or girl was conceived out of love. The love i thought damon had for me." Bonnie replied.

"So you're going to tell Damon?" Caroline asked.

"You have millions of questions and honestly right now i can't answer them." Bonnie replied.

Damon and Elena was making out heavily to Damon's bedroom. Damon suddenly stopped as he saw bonnie face.

"What's wrong Damon?" Elena asked.

"Just go." Damon said.

"But we have a lot of catching up to do." Elena conflicted.

"I just need you to go right now!" Damon said firmly.

Elena left and damon went looking for matches.

Bonnie cellphone rung and she looked at her caller ID. "It's Elena."

Caroline nodded and Bonnie answered her cellphone. "Hey elena."

"I need to see you." Elena insisted.

"Where are you?" Bonnie asked.

"Meet me at my house." Elena replied.

"Will be there." Bonnie said then hung up.

"You want me to take you there?" Caroline asked.

"No. I will just go back to your house and get my car." Bonnie replied.

Damon threw his mattress out in the front yard. He lite a match then tossed it on the mattress to burn. He went back into his house.

Bonnie got back to Caroline's and got her car. She met elena on her front porch.

"Elena is that really you?" Bonnie asked.

Elena nodded and they hugged then sat on the porch.

"Damon says he was seeing someone else." Elena spoken up first.

"What he say about her?" Bonnie asked.

"Nothing much but i can tell he's distancing himself. I thought we would rekindle our flame. But instead he kissed me then kicked me out." Elena replied sadly.

"I'm sure damon will recommit himself to you. He missed you a lot and that other girl meant nothing." Bonnie said.

"You always knew what to say to make me feel better. You're the best friend any girl could ever ask for." Elena said then hugged bonnie again. Bonnie became tearful.

"Welcome home." Bonnie said.

After talking to Elena,bonnie went over to Damon's.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you to move on with elena." She said.

"You don't get to make those kind of decisions for me,bonnie." He replied.

"I know but i want you to know it's ok with me. Damon,you have another chance with her. Don't blow it by being vengeful." She said.

"Look here bonnie,i don't need you telling me how to run my life. Elena and i will be fine like you and enzo." He conflicted.

"There's no point of talking to you is it?" She asked.

"I still have the burning image of you with that snake in my bed under my roof. The roof i tried to make home for you too. So you tell me?" He yelled.

"That's why you burned your mattress? That's why you couldn't be with elena? You still love me and your anger right now is blinding you." She said.

"Get the hell out of my house!" He reflected.

"Or what? Are you going to kill me?" She asked.

Damon quickly went over to her. "Don't tempt me. You really don't want to make a enemy out of me." He said gazing into her eyes then lips.

"You're the one making enemies, damon. Being ridiculous." She said as she gazed into his eyes and lips.

" I'm ridiculous? You're sleeping with enzo. I guess bedding one vampire just isn't enough for you is it? You're surely going down the road of becoming the town whore." He said angrily.

Bonnie tries to slap him but he caught hold onto her hands. "You bastard!" She said.

"You crazy bitch!" He said.

They started kissing roughly and taking each other clothes off. They looked into each other eyes and continued kissing. Then moved onto the couch and had sex.

Afterwards they pulled away from each other."What just happened here?" Bonnie asked trying catch her breath.

"I think we just went into the hate sex phase." Damon said putting his clothes back on then grabbing himself a drink.

"Oh wow." Bonnie moaned.

Damon tried handing her a drink too but bonnie shook her head. "You should drink this." He insisted.

"I'm fine. I just need to go home." She said putting her clothes on.

Damon gave her shoes to her."You shouldn't come back here." He said.

"I have no reason to." Bonnie said walking towards the door.

Damon walked behind her then opened the door."Here's your bra." He said.

"Thanks." Bonnie put her hands on her bra as damon was still holding it in his. He caressed her hand and bonnie looked into his eyes.