Chapter 31

Damon stood by the door waiting for that voice again.

"So precious." Bonnie gushed over the sonogram.

"Bonnie." Damon muttered to himself.

"Sir there's no wallet back there." The nurse said interrupting damon next move.

"Thanks for looking. By the way, i am just curious about the patient in that room. Is it by any chance bonnie bennett? She's african american and about this short with green eyes." Damon asked.

"I can't give out any information." The nurse replied.

Damon smirked then left the clinic.

Stefan met with elena at the football field of their old high school. "What are you doing calling me?" He asked.

"I sent damon away for my pretend lost wallet. I needed to see you,Stefan." Elena confessed.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Me and damon went to a clinic. I found out that i can't bare children. The one thing damon deserves from me and i can't give that to him." Elena confessed.

"Damon loves you still." Stefan said.

"I know he told me but i can't feel it." Elena confessed.

"You think you're compelled again?" Stefan asked.

"I think im in love with you,again." Elena confessed.

Bonnie walked outside the clinic and headed towards her car. She stared at the sonogram picture again then fumbled inside her purse for her keys.

"Hello bonnie." Damon said standing inches behind her.

Bonnie stood there startled by his voice. She couldn't believe this was happening. Damon was going to find out this way. "Damon,what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was looking for elena wallet and i swore i heard your voice in there." Damon said.

"I was assisting a doctor." Bonnie lied.

"You think we can talk face to face?" Damon asked.

"Why don't you just get elena wallet and leave,Damon? We haven't spoken in months and there's no need for it now." Bonnie replied.

"I think that's a lie and we both know why,bonnie." Damon said.

"So we haven't been not talking?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah but that was months ago. We need to clear some thing's." Damon said.

"I won't tell elena about us. I need to go now." Bonnie said.

"Why are you so in a hurry?" Damon asked.

"Because i actually have to be somewhere else." Bonnie said.

Damon grabbed onto her purse."Not without talking to me first." He demanded.

"You think your in love with me,Elena?" Stefan asked.

"I never actually stopped,Stefan." Elena said.

"You could've fooled me." Stefan scuffed.

"I know all those years and time i wanted to be with damon. But it never erased the love i have for you. I was scared of how real we were that i wanted to love damon." Elena said.

"And that helps your case how?" Stefan asked.

"Because loving damon meant it was safe to expect heartaches and just sex. But with you it meant actually living a fairytale." Elena said.

"Me and caroline are building something." Stefan said.

"But you don't love her as you do me." Elena said walking towards him.

"We're done." Stefan said.

"Are we?" Elena asked then kissed him.

"Damon,let go now!" Bonnie demanded pulling on her purse.

"Not til we talk." Damon said pulling on her purse too.

"You are such a child. I don't want to talk to you nor see you!" Bonnie retorted trying to pull the purse her way.

As they continue to pull on her purse it,they sent it flying onto the ground. The sonogram photo was laying on the ground.

"See what you have done!" Bonnie yelled.

"It's no big deal i will just pick the stupid bag up. I just wanted to talk with you. We were in a two year relationship for crying out loud,bonnie." Damon said.

"Two years and three months,Damon. And i can pick up my own purse." Bonnie conflicted.

Damon quickly went to pick it up and bonnie rolled her eyes. He stopped when he noticed a sonogram photo on the ground. "Is this yours?" He asked picking it up.