Chapter 51

Enzo flashback to bonnie smiling at damon. Suddenly he was interrupted by bonnie.

"Hey babe." She said hugging him.

"Hey." He retorted.

"I'm going to the store. Do you need something?" She reflected.

"Are you still in love with damon?" He asked.

"What?" She retorted.

"Are you in love with damon?" He repeated.

"He's trying to take brighton from me. Why are you even bringing him up right now?" She reflected.

Elena woke up in the hospital. She looked around and a nurse came in. "Excuse me why am i here?" She asked.

"You were passed out when you arrived here." The nurse said.

"Anything else?" Elena asked.

"You would have to talk with your doctor about that." The nurse responded then left.

The doctor walked into the room. "Ms Gilbert." He said.

"It's Mrs Salvatore." She corrected him.

"Okay Mrs Salvatore your results came back and you're fine." He said.

"Why did i pass out?" She asked.

"You were dehydrated and you're pregnant." He said.

"What? That's impossible because a doctor told me i had no viral eggs." She said.

"Doctors sometimes can be wrong. You are three months along so i suggest you get on prenatal vitamins." He said.

Elena smiled at the thought of the baby being Damon's then suddenly her thoughts flashback to her having sex with stefan. "Oh my god!"

"Bonnie, you haven't even answered my question yet." Enzo said.

"What question is that?" She retorted.

"Will you marry me?" He said.

"Sure. But i want a long engagement no rushing." She said.

"Is that because of damon?" He asked.

"I am done talking about damon. I have to get to work it's my first day back. Goodbye!" She said then stormed out.

Damon thoughts flashback to his kiss with bonnie. A waitress interrupted him."Do you want some more coffee?" She asked.

"No. You have nothing that i want here." He said placing his money on the table. Then left the restaurant.

"Hey brother." Stefan said stepping out his car.

"Hey,i think im going to need you to buy me a straightjacket." Damon snarked.

"What for?" He asked.

"Because i think im still in love with a certain bitchy witch!" He said.