Chapter 49

They continued kissing passionately and uncontrollably in the kitchen. Caroline walked in then interrupted." Bonnie!" She screamed.

"Caroline this isn't what you think." Bonnie said.

"He is married and your guest is bleeding all over my good rug. Get it together bennett!" She said grabbing paper towels then leaving.

"She's right." Bonnie said.

"What?" Damon retorted.

"Enzo has been nice to me. I shouldn't be kissing you." She said.

"I didn't want to kiss you either im married to what's her name." He retorted.

"Elena." She reflected.

"Yeah that." He retorted.

"You not getting your hands on my son. Court or not i will protect him from you." She said.

"What do you think i would do to him?" He asked.

"Destroy him, damon. Like you do everything you seem to touch." She said.

"I didn't destroy you." He retorted.

"No just our relationship. Look you have elena so why don't you just move on already?" She reflected then walked away.

Damon eyed her til she was out of sight. Stefan walked into the kitchen. "What was that about?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for taking long." Bonnie said kneeling beside enzo.

"I'm not dying." He retorted.

"No. But damon is determine to fight me in court." She said.

"He's gonna have to fight the both of us." He said.

"There's nothing much you could do." She said.

"You could let me adopt brighton." He said.

"What?" She retorted.

"I mean as his father. I want you to marry me bonnie bennett." He said.

"I told bonnie im suing her for full custody of brighton." Damon said.

"Do you think that's the right to do?" Stefan asked.

"I have no other option. Bonnie doesn't want me anywhere near my son." He said.

"But he barely know you now." Stefan said.

"Right and if it was up to bonnie he'll never know me. I can't let that happen,bro!" He said.

Elena goes inside a baby store and started shopping around. "Bonnie isn't going to keep what should've been mine!" She said throwing a stuff animal in her shopping basket.