Chapter 19

Two years later,Enzo watches damon house from afar. "This is an insult."

"What?" Krystal asked walking into the room from the shower.

"Bonnie with that infant immoral." Enzo said.

"Do you like her?" Krystal asked.

"She's not my type." Enzo reflected.

"So why do you care she's with Damon?" She asked.

Enzo stood in silence and Krystal walked over to him."I know you like her but we can do body shots." She whispered in his ear.

Enzo smiled then kissed her. They begin making out heavily and having sex. Krystal was asleep while enzo stared at damon house again. "Hell will come,Damon."

Over at Damon's house,bonnie and damon was making out. Damon removed his shirt and helped bonnie remove hers too.

Damon started kissing her neck passionately. "I think we should slow down a bit." Bonnie said.

"We've been together for two year's, what's there to slow down for?" Damon said then continued.

"Damon,im being serious right now. What am i to you?" Bonnie asked.

"You are sexy and hot. I never wanted anything as bad as i want you right now." Damon said looking into her eyes.

Bonnie smiled then kissed him. She unbuckled his belt then threw it upon the floor. Damon smiled then unbuttoned her pants and threw them to the floor. They proceed to making love.

Bonnie kissed him on the chest as they laid in the bed covered in sheets. "Move in with me." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"I found your mug in my kitchen and a extra toothbrush is here for you,bonnie. Just move in with me." He suggested.

"Fine." She said.

"That's a yes?" He asked.

"It's a yes." She nodded.

Damon kissed her passionately. "I love you."

"I love you,too." Bonnie smiled then they started kissing again.