Chapter 5

Bonnie was writing in her dairy.

"Dear Elena,if your reading this it must mean that i am gone so i wouldn't be feeling anything. But the most amazing thing i have felt is the love i have for damon. We talked about you a lot and argued as usual. I loved him still somehow. I want to confess these feelings hoping you forgive me." She wrote then begin fantasying about damon.

He entered her room and they begin dancing out of no where. Then he glanced into her eyes and kissed her passionately. Bonnie was so deeply lost into her thoughts she didn't hear the knock at her door. She snapped out of it as the knock became harder and louder. "Who is it?" She finally asked.

"It's me Caroline. I forgotten my key." The voice on the other side of the door said.

Bonnie opened the door.

Caroline walked in curious. "So what took you so long answering?"

"I was thinking about something. You know me." Bonnie responded.

"Is it a guy?" Caroline asked.

Bonnie paused shyly and nodded. Caroline screeched of excitement then sat on her bed. "Come on over here and tell me about it."

Bonnie sat next to her."I don't if i should be telling you this."

"I promise not to say anything." Caroline rebuffed.

"You promise?" Bonnie asked.

"Cross my heart and hope to die again." Caroline conflicted.

"Okay,well last night i had great time dancing." Bonnie confessed.

"That's it?" Caroline asked.

"I felt this electricity through our bodies,caroline. It was stronger than i ever felt anything before." She persisted.

"Wow ok. That should be a good thing. It's called sexual chemistry." Caroline teased.

Bonnie laughed. "Yeah but it's wrong to feel it for this guy."

"Why is that?" Caroline asked. "Is it Lorenzo? Alaric? Or Stefan? It better not be Stefan."

"No it's none of those guys." Bonnie chuckled.

"Is it Damon?"

Bonnie stopped chuckling.

"It is Damon. Oh my god,you got the hots for him don't chu?" She asked.

"I don't know. I shouldn't even be talking about this with you." Bonnie got off caroline bed and goes to her own.

"If you can't confide in your best friend, who else would you confide in?" Caroline asked. "So have you told damon yet?"

"No. And i plan on never telling him. It was just once and we are best friends. Elena is dead because of me." Bonnie said.

"Elena death is not your fault and damon doesn't blame you. Yes,you are elena best friend but so am I." Caroline pointed out.

"I get your point but it just shouldn't be said." Bonnie replied.

"You are so selfless,bonnie. You deserve to be happy even if it's damon that can make that happen." Caroline said smiling.

Suddenly a knock came at the door. "Bon bon open up." Damon shouted.

Caroline and bonnie stared at each other awkwardly.