Chapter 20

Bonnie starts packing up her thing's when suddenly a knock came at her door. So she put her box down and went to the door."Who is it?"

"Enzo." Enzo said.

Bonnie opened the door."What can i do for you?"

"Why do you always assume i want anything from you?" Enzo asked.

"Because the last time we spoke you wanted me to create a spell for you." Bonnie said.

"I wanted to tell you that i finally found a way for you and elena to be separated." Enzo said.

"Separated?" Bonnie asked.

"A potion that will wake up elena but keep you alive too." Enzo said.

Bonnie became slightly confused and worried.

"You do want elena back don't you?" Enzo asked. "It would mean a lot to Damon to have his love back."

"Did you come here just to irritate me? I have other thing's to do." Bonnie said.

"No,i just want you to know." Enzo said.

"Goodbye!" Bonnie opened the front door.

Enzo walked out."Before i leave i think you should-"

Bonnie slams the door and his face then picked her phone up.

Caroline arrived at her place."I came as quick as i could. What's going on?"

"Enzo says he have a potion that could wake elena." Bonnie said.

"What?" Caroline asked."What about you?"

"He says it will allow us both to live." Bonnie replied.

"Wow that could change everything." Caroline said.

"Yeah." Bonnie replied.

"What about you and damon relationship?" Caroline asked. "Are you willing to walk away from him?"

"Damon asked me to move in with him." Bonnie said.

"Really?" Caroline asked.

Bonnie nodded and Caroline hugged her."I'm so excited for you and Damon. You been together for a year. It's getting serious now."

"Pretty much. That's why i'm so confused on what to do now. Should i tell damon or just ignore enzo?" Bonnie contemplated.