Chapter 12

Damon got out the bed and went to take a shower. After getting dress,he decided to make pancakes. Bonnie walked into the kitchen. "Morning."

Damon thoughts flashback to last night when they had sex then what bonnie told Stephan." Morning. Want some pancakes?"

"I'm just going to grab some juice and rest. I have this really bad headache." She responded.

Damon slammed down the pan and bonnie stared at him. "Oops!" He replied.

Bonnie grabbed the juice out the fridge then went back to the front room. Damon followed with his pancakes. "So do you have any plans today?"

"Lots of resting." Bonnie replied.

"How did you sleep last night?" Damon asked.

"Well,look i can't do this ok? I need to get some more rest." Bonnie replied.

"Can't do what bon bon?" Damon asked.

"Talk about last night. We just have to forget it all." Bonnie replied.

"Forget the fact we had sex? Why not talk about it?" Damon asked.

"Because there's nothing to discuss. We both had to much to drink." Bonnie insisted.

"But you knew exactly what you were doing. You kissed me and-" Damon begin.

"Made a huge fool out ourselves, damon. Because that's what we did!" Bonnie yelled.

Damon nodded."That's how you feel?"

"That's the way it has to be. I'm going to go speak with caroline. I will be back to pack my thing's later." Bonnie replied. She put on her sunglass and walked passed him.

"Bonnie come on." Damon called out but she continued out the door. He smashes his fist against the wall.