Chapter 4

Damon received a flyer from a teenager.

"Come see my band play tonight at the Bar. Make sure to invite a friend OK?" The mysterious teenager said then walked away.

Damon took out his cellphone and called bonnie but only to receive her voicemail. "Hey bon,i was wondering if you wanted to ditch richard and come with me to the bar tonight to check out this wierdo band. See you then." He said then hung up.

Bonnie came out the shower and dressed then decided to make herself some popcorn. She grabbed the remote then turned on the TV. "Another not so scary movie night i guess." She mumbled then checked her phone. "A voicemail from damon?"

Later,damon goes to the bar and ordered a beer. Then a mysterious girl came over to him. "Aren't you damon?" She asked.

"Who wants to know?" He retorted back.

"I heard of Elena death and know you were her boyfriend. I just want to say how sorry i am." She replied.

Damon turned back around to drink his beer. Another hand brushed upon his shoulder,he turned around and saw it was bonnie. "You said a band was playing here tonight." She persisted.

Damon smiled a bit. Bonnie took a sit next to him and ordered herself a drink. The teenager and his band begin playing their music. Damon and bonnie moved to a table closer to the dance floor.

"I haven't done that in awhile." She spoken up first.

"Done what?" He asked.

"Danced." She replied.

"You want to?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said jokingly."You sure you can keep up?"

"No doubt i can." He replied.

They went to the dance floor and begin dancing. Slow music started playing and bonnie stopped dancing.

"You can't keep up?" He asked holding his hand out.

Bonnie smiled then took his hand and they started slow dancing.

"So where's richard?" He asked.

"Something else came up and i told him to go ahead with that." She lied.

"You sure he didn't ditch you?" He asked bluntly. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"Why is that?" She snapped.

"Because he is unreliable,bon. You seem to go for those types though." He projected.

"And you choose good reliable women?" She conflicted.

"Yeah." He protested.

Bonnie laughed and someone bumped into them moving them closer together. Damon stared into her eyes.

"I don't want to fight with you over richard. I just think you deserve better than what he can offer you." He replied.

"I don't want to fight with you either but you know im capable of handling my own." She responded.

"You have beautiful eyes in the dark." He replied.

"Thank you." She smiled a bit then laid her head on his shoulder. They continued dancing the night away.

Afterwards,damon walked bonnie back to her dorm.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked.

"I think i should be going." He replied.

"You do know your not alone right?" She reflected.

"What?" He asked.

"In missing elena. I hope we both can find something to filled that void in our lives." She said.

"You said i said i saved you because i needed to. Well truth is bonnie,i don't regret i said that. Apart of me misses her but we have each other." He replied.

"Is that enough for you?" She asked.

"Any day that i see you should be enough." He replied.