Chapter 41

"What's going on?" Elena repeated.

"Bonnie has to go to bed so we're leaving." Damon lied.

"But damon-" Elena begins to whine.

"Let's go!" Damon grabbed her arm and led her back downstairs. They left bonnie house.

"What if i cook the stuffin and mash potatoes?" Caroline asked.

"Then i would have to make peas and the turkey." Stefan said.

"That would be great. Thanks honey!" She said then kisses him.

"You tricked me didn't you?" He reflected.

"With love so i hope you're not angry." She said.

"I'm not." He said.

Bonnie came downstairs and saw no one around. "Great he's gone." She sighed then made sure her door was locked.

"Whose gone?" Enzo started startling her.

"You're still here? Good. Damon and elena are gone." She said.

"Is damon brandon biological father?" He asked.

"My son name is brighton where did you get brandon from?" She conflicted.

"Where are we going to stay now Damon?" Elena asked.

"There's a hotel up this road." He said.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"I checked it out." Damon said then paid the taxi driver.

"I just want to know what's going on bonnie." Enzo said.

"Damon is selfish, bossy and relentless but that's just his normal charm." She said.

"I want to protect you from damon." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. Is brighton damon's? I didn't want to bring this up around them. But he do look like him." He said.

Bonnie became very emotional and tearful. She nodded as the tears fell from her eyes. Enzo gave her a hug.

"What was up with you and bonnie?" Elena asked.

"She always been strange you know that better than me right?" He teased then tried kissing her.

"Damon wait." She said.

"Wait for what?" He asked.

"I'm serious about bonnie." She said.

"I am too." He said.

"If you don't want to tell me i will just call her myself." She said.

"Go ahead. I'm going out for dinner. I'll be back!" He said then stormed off.

"Damon doesn't know it?" Enzo asked.

"We broke up before i could tell him. I don't want him taking brighton from me. I'm his mother he needs me." Bonnie said.

"Have you gotten a job here yet?" He asked.

"Yeah. I plan on going back to work once he's older. My uncle going to stay with us to help out." She said.

"You have me too you know that right?" He reflected.

Bonnie smiled then hugged him. Her cellophone begun ringing and she saw elena face pop up. "Hello?"

Damon arrived outside of bonnie's house. He climbed up on the side of it. "I'm going to see why you're hiding your son,bon bon." He said then snook into brighton window.

Bonnie gave Enzo a kiss as he was leaving. She waved goodbye to him then locked her door and headed to brighton's room.

Damon heard bonnie coming and he hidden in the closet.

Bonnie started feeding brighton. "Mommy won't let anyone take you from her. Not even your daddy,sweetie. I promise to keep you safe." She said.

Damon watches them.