Chapter 27

"So this what goes on behind my back?" Damon asked waking bonnie and enzo up.

"What?" Bonnie asked waking up still half asleep. She opened her eyes and saw Damon. She jumped quickly out the bed.

Enzo woke up and Damon grabs him by the collar throwing him against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Bonnie asked.

"What were you doing?" Damon scolded. "I trusted you and this is what you do."

"Damon,let him go. You need to understand-" Bonnie begin saying.

"I should just rip your head off right now." Damon said.

"You're being foolish." Enzo said.

Bonnie stood in between them."Stop this right now!"

"You both need to get the hell out of my house." Damon said strongly.

"It's not what you think." Bonnie reflected.

"Leave the keys on the table. We're done!" Damon angrily said then walked out the room.

Bonnie shook her head then got dressed.

"Are you ok?" Enzo asked.

"Just leave." Bonnie said.

"But bonnie-" Enzo begin to say.

"Would you just go!" Bonnie screamed.

Enzo left and bonnie came downstairs to Damon.

"Damon." She said.

"Elena has come back. I told her how i was living my life. I wanted to tell her about us." Damon said.

"Elena back?" Bonnie surprisingly asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Okay you need to know enzo means nothing to me." She said.

"It doesn't matter anymore. We don't matter anymore. I'll send your things to you." He conflicted.

"I guess you made up your mind about us." Bonnie said.

"I made my mind up about you. But hey it was fun while it lasted." Damon said.

Bonnie nodded then left Damon's house. Damon through his glass on the floor smashing it to million of pieces. A tear rolled down his cheek.