Chapter 56

Bonnie arrived home after work. "Uncle Benji im back". She yelled out then went upstairs to check Brighton room. It was emptied then she went checking uncle Benji room and every other room on the top floor.

Damon was in his car driving when suddenly Stefan called. "Hello bro".

"I think i just lost her". Stefan said

"Who?" Damon asked

"Caroline". Stefan said

"What happened?" Damon asked

"It's a long story but im going to need me a drinking buddy". Stefan said

"I was on my way to Bonnie's. Thinking about surprising her and brighton for dinner". Damon said

"So are y'all back together?" Stefan asked.

"We're working on it". Damon said

"I'm happy for you brother but i must go". Stefan said then hung up.

Bonnie went into the basement and saw her uncle tied up. She rushed to untie him. "Who did this to you? Where is Brighton?"

"I'm really sorry bonnie i don't remember how i got here". He said

"Where is Brighton?" She asked

"I don't know im sorry". He said sobbing.

"Okay. I'm going to find him". She said then called the police.

Damon arrived outside of Bonnie's. The policemen were already inside. Damon knocked on the door and bonnie opened up. "What's going on?"

"He's been taken Damon. I'm so sorry". She said crying into his arms.

"Who?" Damon asked

"Brighton. I came home and i searched all over. I found my uncle in the basement and-" She started rumbling on.

Damon immediately went over to her uncle. Slammed him against the wall. "Where the hell is my son? You going to tell me everything you know now!"

Caroline was driving down the road drinking and blasting her music. She was reminiscing when she first met Elena. Then the time they promised to always be best friends.

Elena was driving down the same road as Caroline.