Chapter 24

"No."Bonnie said shaking her head.

"What?" Enzo reflected.

"I don't want any part of whatever scheme you trying cook up to mess with Damon." Bonnie said.

"This isn't about Damon,bonnie." Enzo conflicted.

"It is. If i listen to you it could hurt our relationship and im not about to lose damon because of you!" Bonnie scolded.

"Okay if that's truly what you believe this is about i won't. But bonnie i want you to know everything isn't about damon for me." Enzo reflected.

Bonnie just stared and enzo walked away. Bonnie goes into Damon house and smiled as she looks around.

"I don't trust enzo." Damon said.

"I know,Damon. But if you really love bonnie you would be thinking of her." Stefan argued.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do. I'm not sacrificing bonnie life on some pipe dream of enzo nor you. Tell caroline,i said she should be afraid." Damon conflicted then walked away.

Damon showed up back at his house. He poured himself some bourbon then walked into the kitchen. Where he saw bonnie with a candlelight dinner waiting. "Welcome home." She said.

Damon nodded with a slight smile.

They sat and ate dinner together silently. The oven timer went off and bonnie jumped up. "That's dessert." She said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"My peach cobber. I just need to get the ice cream out and it'll be perfect." She replied.

Damon nodded and finished his dinner.

Bonnie brought him over a plate with the peach cobber and ice cream. She sat on his lap and fed him."How does it taste?"

"Good." He reflected.

"Damon,i don't want enzo coming in between us." She persisted.

"Bon bon." He whispered.

"I want you to know i love you very much. I have for a long time,Damon." She replied.

Damon begin kissing her and lift her up on the table. "I love you too." He said glaring into her eyes.

They begin passionately kissing. Bonnie removed Damon shirt and Damon unbuttoned hers.

Enzo was at the bar drinking when suddenly he hears a voice. "Is this seat taking?"

"I been waiting for you." He replied.

"Well a girl has to do what she has to do." The mystery woman said.

"Are you prepared to do what you have to do?" Enzo asked.

"Being elena gilbert shouldn't be that hard. Since im pulling off the look." Elena said.

"To giving you back your life,Elena." Enzo smiled devilishly holding up his glass.

"To me!" Elena said.

"Damon is going to love seeing you back. In fact i heard there's a party tomorrow." Enzo said.

"I'll be there." Elena said.