Chapter 33

Bonnie and Damon exit the clinic. "Thank you for coming to my rescue-" She begin saying.

"I did it for the baby." Damon interrupted.

"Whatever,thanks for saving our live." She replied.

"No thanks is necessary. But you can give me one thing." He retorted.

"What's that?" She asked.

"The truth about the kid your carrying. Why didn't you tell me you were expecting months ago?" Damon reflected.

"I didn't think it was any news to broadcast. I'm moving on with my life. You moving on with yours. I been busy with trying to get into this nursing program in Arizona." She conflicted.

"I think that's a load of crap and you know it." He reflected.

"What do you want me to say? You act as if im a con artist, Damon." She retorted. Bonnie phone begins to ring.

Stefan and Elena begin getting dressed. "I can't believe i let myself do this." He said.

"It was great but than again our sex always was." Elena teased.

"You sound like katherine." Stefan reflected.

"Don't compare me to her!" Elena shouted.

"I'm sorry i even came here." Stefan grabbed his keys.

"I'm not,sorry. Caroline was a friend to me but i meant it when i said i love you." Elena confessed.

Bonnie got off her cellphone."That was a nurse at my uncle nursing home. He wants to see me for the holiday." She said.

"You have a uncle?" Damon asked.

"Yes and his name is benji. I have to get going." She replied.

"You never told me if im the father of your baby or not." He reflected.

"Damon,you have nothing to worry about. My baby is my baby so why don't you go home with elena?" She conflicted.

"So you were whoring yourself out?" He conflicted.

"I'm not a whore,damon. You broke up with me remember?" She reflected.

"Because i caught you in our bed with enzo... that's it. Isn't it? Enzo is the father of your baby." He persisted.

"I can't believe for even a second we could be civilized." She said throwing up her hands and walking away.

"I don't want you mentioning this to caroline or damon. Just get out of his life if you really don't want him." Stefan advised then walked away.

Bonnie goes to her car and noticed a flat in her tires. It begins to rain."Just perfect!" She said kicking that tire then goes to her trunk. She searched for a spare but couldn't find it.

Damon goes over to her."Are you ok?" He asked.

"Why would you care?" She retorted.

"Well i did just rescue you. I just sorta of want that to actually pay off for a little longer." He reflected.

"I need to call my AAA members. Maybe they can send somebody to change this for me." She said ignoring him.

"That won't be necessary bon." He said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because i can take you home by morning it would be ready and more safer for you." He replied.

"I don't know." She said.

"We're not arguing over this. Get in the car." He demanded.

Bonnie smacked her lips and put her on her hips.