Chapter 45

Damon was driving on the road when suddenly Stefan called. "Can't talk right now driving." He said angrily.

"What seems to be your problem?" Stefan asked.

"A lying witch in Arizona." Damon said.

"What did Bonnie lie about?" Stefan asked.

"The son she gave birth to. He belongs to me but she went on and on about having a sperm donor." Damon confessed.

"What are you going to do now?" Stefan asked.

"I'm going to get my son and im not taking no for a answer!" Damon said then hung up the phone. He parked his car down the street from Bonnie house. He watched Bonnie and enzo outside on her porch.

"I was thinking maybe we could move in together." Enzo said.

"I'm not going to do that again. The last time i moved in with a guy it didn't turn out so well." Bonnie said.

"It'll be different with me." He said.

"This is my home now with brighton i can't think about leaving now." She said.

"Is it just about Brighton?" He asked.

"What are you asking me?" She reflected.

"I don't know where this relationship is heading,bonnie." He said.

Damon went around to the back way of bonnie's house. He unlock her  door and speeded to Brighton room.

"I don't think we're going to work out,enzo." Bonnie said.

"I guess i should've seen this coming right?" He asked.

"No." She said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You can move in here with us. There's room here for you and Benji could get to know you better too." She said.

"That's what you want?" He asked.
"Yes." She said.

They kissed.

Damon turned off the baby monitor then took Brighton out his crib. "Hey son im your daddy not some stupid sperm donor. I'm going to protect you and if anyone tries stopping me. I will show them no mercy!"

Bonnie waved goodbye to enzo then returned inside. She noticed her back door was open halfway. "Benji is you out there?"

Uncle Benji appeared from the basement. "I was washing my clothes. Do you want something?"

"No. I have to go get Brighton." Bonnie rushed upstairs to Brighton room. She saw Damon standing there holding him.

"Hello Bon." He said as she stared shockingly.

"Damon,what are you doing? Put my son down slowly and step away from him now!" She said.

"I'm not letting him go,bon. He's my son too." He said.

Enzo called Elena back. "I'm away from Bonnie,what do you want to say?"

"You can't marry Bonnie." She said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"She's already married." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"She's married to Damon." She said.

"Damon don't do this ok? Just give me my son and leave." Bonnie said.

"Or what? You going to call the cops on me. Good maybe then you can tell them how you lied to my face over and over again!" He said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You're crazy and pathetic. You want a baby so bad now you're trying to steal mine." She said.

"Stop lying to me!" He shouted.