Chapter 11

Bonnie woke up naked under the sheets. She looks over to the other side and saw damon asleep. She looked under the sheets and saw he was naked too. "Oh my god!" She whispered then easily got out the bed. She gathered her clothes then went to the bathroom to put them on.

Seeing damon was still asleep, she sneaked out the room. Then goes down to the open bar. "May i offer you a drink?" The bartender asked.

"Vodka straight with a cherry please." Bonnie responded. The bartender gave her the drink. Bonnie took it straight then ordered another round. Stefan joined her.

"Bonnie." Stefan touched her gently but she flinched nervously."Whoa. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I just betrayed myself and my best friend in the biggest way ever." Bonnie confessed with tears rolling down her cheek.

"It's going to be ok." Stefan hugged her and bonnie allowed herself to cry poorly.

Stefan and bonnie sat at a table inside. "So you and damon huh?"

"I don't know why it happened but i couldn't stop it. I love Elena and i know he still do too." Bonnie confessed.

"Maybe you shouldn't place any blame here." Stefan persisted.

"We were both drinking and not thinking." Bonnie insisted.

"So you think it's the alcohol?" Stefan asked.

"Damon can't control his alcohol as much as i couldn't control mine. This thing was so stupid you know?" Bonnie slurred.

"You're drunk again." Stefan pointed out.

"I'm not drunk. Just wasted." Bonnie laughed.

"Okay let's go." Stefan got up and helped bonnie back to her room.

"This never happened ok?" Bonnie reflected.

"Yeah." Stefan agreed then walked away.

Bonnie got back into bed with damon. Damon opened his eyes and shook his head.