Chapter 42

Damon phone started ringing he pressed ignore. Bonnie placed brighton back into his crib. She  looked out the window then shut it and locked it. "Sweet dreams my star." She turned on his night light then closed his door halfway.

"How touching." Damon said then came out the closet. He went over to brighton crib and looked down at him.

Bonnie took brighton baby monitor and went downstairs to the kitchen. She started cleaning up then her phone rung. "Hello."

"Hey bonnie." Caroline said.

"Hey." Bonnie said.

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked.

"Cleaning up. I had company earlier." She said.

"How are you and enzo?" Caroline asked.

"We're good but he wasn't the only company here." Bonnie said.

Damon was stunned by brighton features. Then he looked in his drawers. He saw nothing but clothes then came across brighton baby photo album book. He opened it and saw his hospital bracelet. His finger and foot prints. Then he turned the page and saw his photo. "He is a spitting image of me and my mother. But bonnie said he was conceived through vitro. It can't be true." He said to himself then he picked up brighton.

"So damon and elena came by too?" Caroline reflected.

"Yeah. I forgotten not to tell elena where i stay." Bonnie said.

"Did damon see brighton?" She asked.

"No." Bonnie said.

"Well im glad you didn't have any problems with him." Caroline said.

"Could it be true? You're my son." Damon said.

Bonnie looked over at the baby monitor.

"I have to go,caroline." She said then hung up.

Damon placed brighton back into his crib then went out the window. Bonnie opened brighton room door and saw nobody. She checked his crib and saw him still asleep.

Damon took out his cellphone and called Stefan.

"Hello." Stefan answered.

"Do you still have access to the lab in mystic falls?" Damon asked.

"No but my friend work there. Why?" He said.

"I need a DNA test done. It could change our lives forever,brother." Damon said.

Elena put on a robe as damon walked in their hotel room. "What did you buy?"

"Pizza." He said.

"This is nice." Elena said.

"What? Eating pizza in a hotel room with roaches?" Damon asked.

"No. Just being here with you it feels like our first time." Elena said.

As elena goes on talking damon thoughts reflected back to bonnie and him in a hotel. "So are you going to spin or what?" Bonnie asked.

"Spin and call four more spaces. If you lose you will not only cook for me but dance while cooking naked.' He said.

"Cooking naked?" Bonnie reflected.

"Would that be a problem?" He asked.

"You're just using this as a excuse to see me naked." She said.

"You're beautiful with clothes but i do prefer you naked." He teased.

"Shut up!" She said hitting him with a pillow.

"Damon." Elena said interrupting his thoughts.

"What?" He asked.

"I asked if you're listening to me." She said.

"Yeah i'm listening." He lied.

"I think we should see bonnie once more before we leave tomorrow." She said.

"We can do that." He said.

Elena kissed him then laid in his arm's. Damon looked over at his coat pocket where brighton pacifier were.

Bonnie pulled out a picture of her and Damon. Her thoughts reflected back to when they took that picture. "Why don't you hold still and try not to make that funny face?" She asked.

"What funny face?" Damon asked.

"That one with your tongue hanging out." She said.

"Okay i won't. Just take the picture." He said.

They posed together.

"This picture is going on my wall." She said.

"How about facebook?" He asked.

"Everyone will think it's official." She said.

"It is." He said.

Bonnie smiled then put the picture away and went to bed.