Chapter 32

Bonnie snatched her purse from damon hands and went to her car. Damon followed her again still holding the sonogram picture. "Is this yours,bonnie?" He asked boldly.

"What do you expect for me to say to you damon? You are in a relationship again with one of my best friends. This sonogram photo shouldn't concern you." She snatched it from his hands.

"Because if that kid is mine,i have every right to know." Damon conflicted.

"Who says i'm pregnant?" Bonnie reflected.

"Why are you so hung up on that picture if you're not?" Damon persisted.

"I want you to hear me good. Stay the hell away from me!" She screamed then got into her car. Bonnie begin to feel abdoment pain.

"You can't be kissing me like that." Stefan said pulling from the kiss elena laid upon him.

"Why not? Caroline is no match against me for you. We both know this,Stefan!" Elena conflicted.

Stefan shook his head.

"You kissed me back. Is that why you're angry?" Elena asked.

"It was just a reflex. You shouldn't done that." Stefan said.

Damon knocked on bonnie car window. She begin taking deep breathe. "Bon bon,i'm not going to leave til you talk to me. I didn't stop you earlier to fight with you." He said.

"That's what we always end up doing, damon. I have to go and you need to forget we ever met." Bonnie reflected.

"That's what you really want?" He asked.

"That's how it has to be. I'm leaving town and starting a new life soon. We both have our own paths to follow you know?" Bonnie retorted.

"Right." Damon said then turned away and walked towards his car.

Bonnie passed out and damon notices her. He rushed back to her car and took her out.

"Stefan that wasn't just a reflex. You still love me too." Elena yelled.

"Of course i do,Elena. My feelings for you were real!" Stefan yelled back.

"I don't believe you are over me." Elena conflicted.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"Love stefan. I want your love." Elena declared and kissed him again. She took his hand and led him to the bleachers.

Damon rushes bonnie back into the clinic."We need a doctor over here."

The nurse informed bonnie's doctor about damon and bonnie. The doctor informed damon to bring her into the room and wait outside til she's finished with bonnie.

Stefan and elena were kissing passionately. Elena unbuckled stefan jean. Stefan ripped open her blouse. She smiled happily they begin kissing passionately again.

"Am i going to be okay?" Bonnie asked.

"You're going to be fine, ms bennett." The doctor said.

"My baby too right?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes. You need to stay calm and stay hydrated." The doctor said.

"What about the pain in my stomach? Was that me or the baby?" Bonnie asked.

"Were you stressed?" The doctor asked.

"I been trying to hide something from a old friend." Bonnie said.

"Stress can cause tremendous pain but your was manageable. Try staying stress free for the next four months. Ok?" The doctor said.

Bonnie nodded.

"A young man saved you and your baby life. Do you want him in here?" The doctor asked.

"In just a minute. I just need a moment." Bonnie responded.

The doctor left the room and bonnie look down at her unborn child."Your daddy saved our lives today. I don't know if this is the right thing to do but i can't corrupt his life now. Elena sacrificed her life for me. He finally has her back like he always wanted. I'm protecting both our hearts ok?" Bonnie said rubbing her baby bump.

Damon knocked on the door and bonnie pulled her shirt down. "Can we talk?"

"Sure,damon. What is it?" She asked.

"I saw-" Damon begin saying.

"My baby bump?" Bonnie asked interrupting.

Damon nodded.

"You want to know if you're the father or not?" Bonnie reflected.