Chapter 52

"So are you in love with her or is this just because of brighton?" Stefan asked.

"Me and bonnie have been complicated for what feels like a very long time. I broke up with her because i saw her in bed with enzo." Damon said.

"Did she ever slept with him? " He asked.

"I don't know." He responded.

"Why did you think so? " He retorted.

"Because when i walked into my room i saw bonnie laying in the bed with her head on enzo chest." He said.

"Was they naked?" He asked.

"No but they could've just finished. She was in my tank top." He said.

"Brother you are so far gone. You broke up with her over a assumption." Stefan said.

"But she's with him now." He retorted.

"She had to move on somehow damon.  You pushed her away. Maybe you did that to marry elena." Stefan said.

"But i-"Damon begin saying.

"You only married elena to get over bonnie. Honor your past promise to elena? Sometimes our past is just that." Stefan said.

"What have i done?" Damon said.

Bonnie was on the phone with her uncle. "Thanks again so much for watching brighton for me.  I will be back home soon as im done working here." She said then hung up.

Bonnie was working as a secretary for the congress woman in her town.

Benji put brighton in his crib.

"Hello there." Enzo said startling him.

"I thought you left with bonnie." Benji said.

"I just dropped her off. I'm going to work but i just thought we could get to know each other better." He said.

"Okay." Benji said then went downstairs with enzo.

They started chatting and benji begin coughing uncontrollably."Can i get you some water? " Enzo asked.

"Yes please." Benji said.

Enzo went to the kitchen and made benji some water. He then put pills in the water. "Coming." He said with a grin.