Chapter 40

Damon was halfway into Brighton's room when bonnie stopped him. "What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"I heard a crying kid so i-" He begins explaining.

"Thought you could just invade my son room?" She reflected.

"You have a son? Can i see him?" He asked.

"Stefan,bonnie and damon were together for two year's. She still loves him and seeing him would be hard on her." Caroline said.

"That's why she moved away. I can understand that but what can i say to damon? Hey you can't come because you and bonnie shouldn't be around each other!" Stefan said.

"Basically but could you not be so settle? Bonnie shouldn't be alone for thanksgiving." Caroline said.

"Damon shouldn't either." Stefan conflicted.

"He has elena and well we both know how they are together." Caroline retorted.

Bonnie guarded brighton crib. "No,damon just leave now." She angrily said.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"You. You can't just be walking around my house doing whatever you want." She conflicted.

"That's not what im doing here." He reflected.

"My son isn't crying now. You should be heading back downstairs to your wife." She said.

"You are acting all weird again. Like that day i saw you outside that clinic. Bonnie, are you hiding your son from me?" He asked.

"I just want you gone. Elena is getting suspicious and if you stay up here any longer she will think we're cheating behind her back." She said.

"Elena will be fine." He said.

"How can you be sure of that? She wanted to come up here." She said.

"Because she knows as long as we're married i won't cheat. But here you are trying to change the subject." He said.

"What?" She conflicted.

"Bonnie,why are you hiding him?" He asked again.

Bonnie turned around and looked at brighton.

"Bonnie lied about being pregnant." Elena said.

"When was this?" Enzo asked.

"I asked her and she flat out lied to my face. I also think she lied about it being vitro." She said.

"She told you that?" He asked.

"I don't buy her story." She said.

"You stolen her recorder's and you say she's lying? Elena,you have become a crazy bitch." He said.

"It just isn't fair you know? She had a baby and i can't. She was with damon and i can't be with the guy i love. Bonnie is lying to me and herself."  She said.

Damon took another step closer and bonnie took brighton out his crib with his face facing the wall behind them." Get out now damon!" She screamed.

"You don't have to do that. I just want to see him." He said calmly.

"I don't care what you want. You don't get to come here making demands. Go to your wife now!" She said hostile.

"Why are you acting this way?" He asked.

"I'm protecting my son. You need to leave us alone." She said.

"I wouldn't harm him. I would never hurt him." He said.

"I can't just uninvite damon." Stefan said.

"So you invited elena too?" Caroline asked.

"She has work still so she won't be traveling." Stefan said.

"Do you realize how awkward things will be then?" She asked.

"What about Alaric?" He reflected.

"What about him?" She asked.

"We could invite him too and matt." He said.

"Sounds like we got our list made up." She said.

Stefan smiled then looked away.

"Damon,i don't trust you. You need to leave now." Bonnie said.

"He's so small,what could i do to hurt him?" He conflicted.

"He's mine and i just don't want you anywhere near my son." She said.

"Is he hideous? You think i would make fun of your kid?" He asked.

"I'm leaving." Bonnie quickly went into her room with brighton. She locked them inside.

Damon knocked on the door. Elena came upstairs. "What's going on?" She asked.