Chapter 22

Damon begins getting dressed. Bonnie watched him closely. She can tell he was furious but decided to break the silence anyway. "Damon."

"What?" He reflected.

"Did you hear what i just said?" She asked.

"There's no possible way Elena could come back without you leaving,bon bon. You know that and i know that." He said.

"But enzo said he has found a way." She reflected.

"Do you trust everything he says?" He retorted.

"Of course i don't but-" Bonnie said.

"But what? He's so trustworthy? You can't be that naive, bonnie!" He scolded.

"Okay,first off im not naive at all. Secondly i know what spell was put on me and Elena. I was just thinking what if we both could be free to live our lives how we want,Damon." She conflicted.

"That's impossible. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I have other plans today. Do whatever you want." He reflected.

"So you don't want me moving in?" She asked.

"It's your call bye." He replied.

"Damon,i don't want this effecting us." She said.

"Then why are you trying to find a way to sabotage things?" He retorted.

"That's not what i'm doing. Elena is my friend and your...well she meant or still do mean something to you." She conflicted.

"Do whatever you like." He said.

"Why does this make you so upset?" She asked.

"You sat here thinking about enzo. Were he on your mind while we was having sex?" He blasted.

"Of course i wasn't but this isn't about enzo,Damon!" She screamed.

"Then what is it about?" He yelled.

"Elena. I thought telling you would be what's right to do. But i guess i was wrong." She said.

"I want you to stay away from enzo." He reflected.

"What?" She retorted.

"Stay away from enzo." He repeated. Then suddenly damon cellphone rung. "Hello?".

" Meet me at the bar." Stefan demand.

"On my way." Damon replied then hung up. "I gotta go."

"See you back at your place?" Bonnie wondered.

"Of course. Just stay away from enzo." Damon replied then left.

Bonnie phone rung and she sees enzo name on the caller ID.