Chapter 38: Passing By

(Cody's Pov)

I straightened my shirt and turned to see the door open and Jake walked in.

"How the Hell did I make it?" I ask myself sitting in my office chair looking back out the windows as the rain poured down.

"You didn't hear it from me" I heard Jakes voice.

"What?" I ask turning around to face him.

"Kalia gave you her blood, she's the cure. I watched her through the window."

"Impossible. There hasn't been a known cure for a werewolf bite ever."

"Well wolves and Vampires used to not get along but ever since Kalia came she's got you wrapped around her finger." I rolled my eyes and pushed in my chair.

"Stop being jealous. If Kalia is the cure-"

"It can help our Knights."

"My Knights, No one can know about this."

"Now all we have to do is find Kalia.." Jake said.

"No, you're not going to hurt her." I said and stood from my desk.

"We have to test it."

"Jake-"

"It's only a needle, she's had worse." I sigh and watch him walk out and I ran to catch up with him.

(Kalia's Pov)

I was strapped down to a table by leather straps like I was some kind of mental patient. My wet hair making my tank top wet, I had just gotten out of the shower when two guards grabbed me an took me into the medic center.

"Cody!" I yell trying to wiggle my way out but it was no use. "Cody! I know your out there! I smell you." I mumble I heal Cody and this is what he does to repay me? Jake came in followed by a couple nurses and Cody.

"Hey babe." Jake says I growl at him trying once again to get these straps off me. I felt claustrophobic as everyone crowded around me Cody beside my head stroking my hair.

Once again I tried to break free of the straps but this time I used my Alpha powers to my advantage. I heard them ripping so I pushed harder than the nurses trying to hold me down then a needle was stuck into my gums, right above my canines, I stopped and cried out in pain and Cody grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers but I didn't hold it at first but as Jake continued I gripped his hand. I whimpered as he pulled the needle out, he held the needle up to the light and smiled, before nodding to a nurse.. He had the venom of a werewolf, I thrashed again hoping to break free just in time to take the venom away from him.

He left out of the room before I was struck again with a needle in my arm causing me to turn all attention to it, they were taking blood I looked over at Cody with pleading eyes to help me and he looked away. He looked like he felt sorry like this wasn't his plan at all.

"Cody." I whimper. He looked over at me. Me. helplessly strapped down to a lab table, halfway phased- hair growing on the sides of my face, wolf ears, my red eyes, claws, everything.

They removed the needle and they had one of those packages filled with blood.

"Unstrap her now." Cody said.

"I don't think Jake is finished-" one of the nurses said but Cody cut her off.

"I said now." Cody ordered flashing his eyes.

Once I was free I got off the lab table and rubbed my wrists.

"Baby it wasn't-" I cut him of by scratching his face. He didn't flinch or anything, I expected him not to since he did fight wolves for a living. I watched as it healed and he turned back to me as I retracted my claws and teeth. I pushed him back against the wall, going to yell but thought against it and shook my head and walked out the door.