Chapter 57: Resurrection

(Kalia's Pov)

Alli, Me, Cody, Jake, Jaden, and Lucas are walking in the woods of New Orleans heading to the hill that William will try to resurrect Peter.

"How are you and Cody doing?" Alli asked as I ducked under a branch.

"Well your brother is still your brother the same jackass."
We hadn't talked in days, this was the first time I've seen him since our fight.

"You know I can hear you right?" Cody said.

"Never will I ever go alone with children to hunt witches." Jaden mumbled as I turned to look back at Cody.

"You know I don't care right?" I mocked. He squinted his eyes, with a smirk I turned back around and he stood in front of me. I glared at him before pushing past him but he tripped me. I fell and rolled down the small hill we were walking down. He stood in front of me as I held onto my shoulder and watched the scratch on my hand heal. I rapidly got up and lunged at Cody and he dodged the punch with ease. I also move in him attempt to grab me and I kicked his legs from under him and he landed on the ground, dirt flying up. I move my hair out of my face and turn around but Cody flitted and pressed me into a tree, his hands wrapped around my neck.

"You fight like a girl." I managed to get out. Jaden yelled for Cody to let go but his grip tightened as my claws dug into his forearms. I grabbed his wrist and used my strength to pry his hands off. Our arms and hands shook at the strength we were using but Cody was winning. Jaden separated us and I fell on my butt coughing violently grabbing at my neck as my fangs disappeared. I stood and lunged for Cody growling but Caleb grabbed my wrist pulling me back. He hissed and Jaden pushed him back and I growled showing off my impressive canines. I broke free and tackled him and we both rolled down a slope and I clawed at his arms as Caleb pulled him off with a growl. He tried to deliver a punch, but hit Caleb instead, he growled throwing him onto a tree. Cody went to punch Caleb but I blocked him grabbing his fist and he turned and put me in a headlock. Luckily Jaden had taught me to get out of a headlock. I push Cody into a tree and I kicked him in his jaw. He slowly fell onto the ground. I did a short roar, Caleb going in with me. He dodged my punch and he went for two but I grabbed his wrists.

"ENOUGH!" Jaden's voice boomed and Cody and I froze. In sync we both looked over to him and Cody jerked his wrists out of my grasp.

"Are you okay?" Jaden asked as I phased back. I nodded and Cody and I glared at each other as his eyes faded into his beautiful ocean color. I stood and walked forward pushing him off the small cliff, but he grabbed me last minute and I screamed before we both hit the water. I resurfaced quickly, not prepared to hit the water that quick.

"Kalia get out of the water, we are waisting daylight." Lucas called. I looked around and saw Cody shaking his hair out. I sigh and walk into shore Caleb helping me up the cliff and I threw another hateful glare over to Cody.

"Prick." I mumbled.

"If you two don't stop fighting we won't make it to the top of the hill before the total solar eclipse then William will successfully kill our brother."

"He's the one who started it."

"Your the one talking shit!"

"Well if you would be such a fuc-"

"Language Kalia Grace." A strong voice came from behind me that only belonged to Roman.

"Pack is heading up from the other side, we will meet them there." I nod, fixing my heeled boots.

"Why are you wearing heels?" Clary asked.

"So she can kick the hell out of Cody." Caleb said and Lucas snorted laughing.