Chapter 53: Thought We Were Going Strong

I wake up to the sun shining right in my eyes, Cody's arms tightly wrapped around me. I yawn, leaning back against Cody, as his hot breath hit my neck. I smiled, first time we actually woke up  beside each other the next morning, I figured Cody would have some type of training to do with the Knights but he stayed here with me. I stretched out, making Cody tighten his grip.
"Stop moving babe." He mumbled in his sexy, deep morning voice. Then he was out like that, once again. I softly smiled and pulled on his button down shirt from last night and went to the bathroom. I walked out and almost walked into Cody who only had boxers on.
He kiss me before anything, wrapping his hands around my waist pushing my hair out if my have, as I rested my hand on his chest.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room to get clothes." He nodded and let me leave. I pulled on knee length white dress with blue floral patterns on it. To finish it off I put of blue flats and a bleak jean jacket.

I walked into Cody's room, white he was putting on a navy blue shirt. I went back into the bathroom and straightened my hair. Cody wrapped his arms around me from behind and pecked my check before fixing my necklace, pushing the clasp to the back.

"Do you like it?" Cody asks kissing my temple.

"I love it. You didn't have to go an get me something expensive I still have the bracelet." I say unplugging the straightener, turning to him, and lifting my arm to show him. He smiles before kissing my lips. I break away quickly.

"I should go."

"Not until we talk."

"About?"

"When we're together there seems to be something in your mind. Let's take a walk."

Cody obviously skipped breakfast, and we walked straight outside being seen by no one but the guards. We started towards the stables when Cody's phone dinged, when he pulled it out I could see it was from Aria. At the end it had a kissing face emoji.

We walked in silence most of the way just taking a block around the castle. Cody would occasionally asking question and I'd answer with mumbles, or one letter words, and a fake smile. Of course I was happy with Cody, I didn't want to feel this way towards him but I thought he was cheating simple as that. Aria had the long silk ass hair, while mine was soft it was constantly in my face. Aria obviously had a woman's body, she was older than Cody by a year. The list could go on but it would just make me feel even worse about myself.

"What's on your mind you didn't talk the whole time?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No you'll get mad." I said trying to dismiss the question.

"I promise I won't."

"Your always with Aria now, I looked through the window say you hugging and you kissed her on the cheek. I saw the text you go just a second ago. Are you cheating on me?" His whole face hardened and he let go of my hand.

"Why would you even think I would cheat on you? I gave you a promise ring."

"Doesn't mean anything." I shot back. He had said it a couple days ago when we got in a fight and I told him we had sex and he replied with it. He clenched his jaw and you could tell he was angry.

"I told you you would get mad." I say stopping as we see the castle but he kept walking, talking long strides.

"Cody!" I say trying to catch up with him.

"Cody stop, we have to take about this." I say grabbing his arm pulling him back. He turned around instantly and his fist connected with my left eye very hard. I fell to the ground at the supernatural power behind Cody's hit, as the pain grew by the second. I laid on the ground on my back for a second, my eyes watering before I rolled onto my side before standing up to look at him. He look horrified.