Chapter 11: The Ball

*Flashback*

Alice was due next month with a girl; Leah. Thursday rolled around and I was going back to the Castle, Cody had requested my return for the ball on Saturday. It came as a letter, saying that Alli and two of his Knights would join her to escort me back to the castle. I had came with nothing, and was leaving with a small duffel bag full of clothes that my brother had got me, I walked to the territory line accompanied by Dex and my big brother, Jaden. I instantly saw Jackson and he smiled at me, I noticed that Daniel was there also- Cody's best mate, and top trusting Knight. I smiled back and stopped as Jaden did.

"I see you brought recruits.." Daniel said

"Well Cody did try to rape her.." Jaden said jaw clenching,

"Guess she shouldn't be so naive." Daniel said shrugging nonchalantly. Jaden lunged at Daniel and Dex grabbed him but it to late; Jaden had already crossed the territory line and was already throwing punches onto Daniel. Dex cursed before trying to pull my brother off, Alli on the other hand backed away.

"Jaden!" I yelled standing Jackson became involved and threw Dex off and placed his hands on either sides of Jaden's head "Jackson don't!" I yelled sternly he looked over at me before he was thrown off and Daniel let out a gut wrenching scream. Dex tackled Jaden into their territory. Daniel had broken his arm

"We have to leave," Jackson said picking up Daniel and quickly looking back before walking towards the castle.

At The Castle

"Set him on the floor I will send a knight." Jackson nodded and grabbed my bag from Alli. I followed him up the stairs, smiling and shut the bedroom door. I walked in further and Jackson dropped my bags- before I could blink I was on my bed being roughly kissed by Jackson. I slipped his jacket off and it was thrown on the floor, Jackson kissed down my neck and I let out a soft moan he stopped and looked up to me.

"You have to be quiet.." he softly whispered I bit my lip and nodded quickly. He sat up to where I was straddling his waist, I leaned into the kiss making him deepen the kiss. I smiled as my hands tangled into his locks. His hand lifted my shirt slowly before I broke the kiss and took my shirt off exposing my black bra, he mumbled to him self before he dove into my neck leaving kisses down my neck and collarbone. I moaned as he laid me down, I lifted his shirt up and he broke the kiss taking it off and throwing it with the rest of the pile.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered as I pulled away, he placed his finger onto my lips

"Shh..remember Cody could be listening." I nodded about to say something but Jackson kissed me, my hands tangled into his hair as one of his hands stroked my thigh while the other held him up. He suddenly shot up.

"Wh-" he put his hand over my mouth and jumped out of the bed.

"Cody's coming to see you.." We quickly slipped on our clothes before he gently kissed my lips and jumped off the balcony. I smiled and went to retrieve my brush and began brushing my hair as the door opened

"Heard of knocking?" I asked "I could have been changing.."

"Oh, don't let me stop you.." he said as I rolled my eyes and he looked around the room. "Was someone in here Kalia?"

"No, why?" I lied setting my brush down and turned to him. He walked up to me and placed his hands on either side of my face, I jumped at his touch.

"Was there anyone in here?" He said compelling me, I smirked.

"No, Cody.' I said placing my hands on his and placing them at his side. "I'm wearing vervain."