Chapter 42: Educating The Beta

(Cody's Pov)

I couldn't say that humanity was better than no humanity, they each had their perks and their downfalls.
Humanity, I wasn't acting like an ass twenty four seven, and Kalia actually spent time with me. There's also a rush to turning it off, never caring.

Alli had pressured me into turning it on after telling me she was going to tell Kalia all the little things I did while she was sleeping. So that's where Alli and I where heading down to the basement. She still hasn't forgotten about our fight, and I didn't blame her. She was always there for me, doing stuff for me, and I couldn't do this one thing for her. I opened the door to the circular room where Kalia laid in a open coffin. Alli ran up to her, and Kalia growled. 

I looked over at Jake before quickening my pace. When I look inside the dagger was gone.

"What the hell?"

"Maybe the dagger thrusts itself inside of her."

"Wait, so the dagger is actually inside her body." Alli asked.

"Correct. Causing her unbearable pain." I say "now I plan to remove it."

"Your a horrible boyfriend." I roll my eyes and I mention for Jake to get her feet.

"I'd carry her myself, but I don't want her to bend, and the dagger go deeper." I say.

"What about Dad and Mom how are you going to get her past them?"

"They went and dropped Tom off at school and went on a few errands."

I counted to three and we lifted her up and over the coffin. She let out a low groan, and I turned to Alli.

"We will need you to open doors for us, she's going in my room." She nods and we start heading to my room, backing up, up the stairs. We reached the top and we headed down the hall to my room.

"Alli? Cody?" My mom yelled I look over to Jake and we start to run. Alli opens my door shutting it behind us as we slowly placed Kalia on the bed. Her head moved to the side as I told Jake to get a towel from the bathroom. Alli walked in and locked the door behind her.

"Dad wants to talk to you, I told him you weren't awake yet, you've got ten minutes." I nodded and lifted Kalia's shirt up and pulled out my pocket knife.

"What are your doing?" Alli asked as I begin running the knife down her skin slicing it.

"I gotta get it out somehow. She'll heal in time." I pause, and thrust my hand into her, she lets out a few groans every time I moved around. "She'll be weak, tired, her wounds won't heal till she's at good health. So you will stay here while I speak to father," I grunt as I pull the dagger out, and Kalia lets out a huge gasp, arching her back, gasping for air.

"While you feed her your blood so she will heal quicker." I finish wiping my hand on the towel. Once free of blood I looked over at Kalia who had her eyes open and smile.

"Clean the dagger, put it back where we put it."

"Alli watch over Kalia, Daniel will be right outside. She nodded and turned towards Kalia as Jake and I walked out and went out separate ways.

(Kalia's Pov)

After Alli fed me her blood I sat up  and just sat for who knows how long trying to get my energy back.

"Remember when I told you Cody was thinking about extending Law?" Alli asked and I nodded. "He has everything in line, just needs a few details from Justin."

"So He's coming back to the castle?" Alli shrugged

"Who knows what they are planning."

"I'll look into it, I have friends, informants."