Chapter 52: Promise

(Kalia's Pov)

I woke up to my vision blurry, squinting at the bright light. Once my vision was clear I was in a circular black stoned place with a wooden door positioned I front of me twenty or thirty feet away. I tired to lift my arm but they where stuck, I looked behind me to see ropes a a buckets filled with e substance that smelled like wolfsbane. I pulled forward trying to push my hands through the ropes but they would only get tighter and I winced.

"It's no use, they're stronger." Said an annoyingly familiar voice from behind me.

"Can't kill you in open range-"

"You have to kill me not the wolfsbane." I said.

"I plan too, don't worry. Just have to get you weaker and weaker till you can't fight back. I opened my mouth to speak but I was grabbed by my hair and I squeal at was face to face with William.

"Now let me tell you about the time I brutality murdered another one of Cody's fiends." He said and I gasp.

(Cody's Pov)

"Cody, you have message from Roman Petrova." Matt Graham said as he entered my office. I stuck my hand out as I continued to struggle to write a letter to the mayor. I looked up once the paper hit my hand and Matt left out of my office. I set my pen down and pushed my chair back, and stood wadding up the envelope and throwing it away. I turned the card over and Roman's cursive handwriting scratched all over it.
I froze once I saw the second line 'Kalia's missing.' Of course she would, as much trouble as she gets into.

"Daniel!" I yelled loudly as I walked back around behind my desk as Daniel came through the doors.

"Gather some men, I need you and my men too find Kalia. Use the dogs we just bought, Oh and take the horses." I said organizing papers into a pile.

"Why?" I stopped and slowly looked up to him.

"Did you just ask why?" I say standing up fully.

"Yes sir, she is a Petrova."

"I gave you an order Daniel," I say walking around my desk to him. "And I expect you to do so." He looked down and stood there.

"Did you not hear me?" I said grabbing his short and pushing his harshly against the wall "I want every freaking Knight looking for Kalia. Do you hear me! No one stops to eat, or rest tills she is found. No go!" He sighed.

"Yes sir." He said slowly, obviously not approving, before he started walking out.

"Oh and Daniel," I called after him and he stood and turned to look at me. "Don't make me regret having a right hand man." He looked away before turning and leaving and I pulled out my phone and contacted the only witch I knew. Aria Montgomery.

(Kalia's Pov)

"Emily had your hair, soft curls, different color though, hers was black."

"You were young, what not but how could you do that?" I say, looking at the fluid bag that had been empty of wolfsbane for about two hours.

"Power." He says with a laugh before standing up on alert at the sound of a crash. He looked up at me and his claws dug into my chest as I gasped for breath, arching my back closer to him as I made gasping noises as Cody burst through the door. His blue eyes weren't blue, they were black. I looked at him a William's hands wrapped around my heart as I let out a croaky gasp.

"Let her go William." He hissed his black eyes fading into a dark blue. He removed his hand and I gasped taking in large amounts of breaths.

"Always coming to save the girlfriend. You always ruin my fun." Cody lunged and William placed his hand on chest that had already healed as I tensed. Cody stopped and looked at William curiously, as William held of his bloody hand and waved a finger back and forth.