Chapter 48: Old Acquaintace and Losing Control

(Kalia's Pov)

"It doesn't matter he is always two steps ahead." Jake said. I sigh running my hands over my tired face.

"Just let me go." I whine looking at the time, Jake, Cody, and I have been talking about William since eight this morning.

"You aren't fighting."

"I'm not made of glass Cody, I'll heal. Let me go."

"I said No." He said sternly. "If they need people I'll send troops."

"No, don't. Your going to get caught up in the middle of all this, it's not even your fight Cody. Drop it and let me go."

"She bound to sneak out anyway." I nodded in agreement with Jake. Cody ignored the both of us and stapled two pieces of paper together.

"Daniel!" He yelled, seconds later Daniel was walking in and stood in front of Cody's desk awaiting orders. He handed the papers to Daniel and he looked over them. "Get these Knights ready send one hundred men off to Griffith Park."

"But that is werewolf territory sir." He said looking up.

"I know what it is." He said looking at me. "Talk to Roman Petrova, tell him Cody's troops are here to help on Kalias behalf."

"A Petrova? Your families have been fighting with them for years-"

"I know what I said. Get the troops ready you leave at daybreak. That's an order."

"Yes sir." He nodded and walked out.

"You need to stay away from the Watchers as much as possible while Jake and I are gone."

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that he told the Watchers everything about me?"

"I have it covered." Cody says. I sigh and walk out of Cody's office rubbing my head, trying to ease the pain as I walked up the flight of stairs towards my room.

I walked in my room placing my phone on my charger turning around to face Dex. He went for a swing but I ducked and looked up at him like he was crazy. I stand and slap his cheek and crawl over the bed facing him, putting my fists up.

"I've got papers for you. He said throwing his left hand forward and I stepped away, I kicked him up on the jaw and punched him in the stomach, and a he bent over.

"What papers?" I ask walking away before he grabbed my ankle and I hit the floor hard. I groaned rubbing my head before turning in his hold onto my back as I tried kicking him but he always stepped back. I finally kicked his in the balls and he let me go and fell onto the ground.

"Your going to stop coming in with these surprise fights."

"Never." He groaned standing up and stretching.

"Everything you need is in that folder." He says pointed over to the desk and letting out a deep breath before standing up straight.

"What is it?" I ask

"Plans, vampire and Williams." I nodded "look over them lock them up or take them back to Jaden's." He says making his way out through the open balcony door."

"Kalia you in here?" I heard Cody ask.

"Yeah." I say quickly placing my hand on the folder. Cody flitted over to me and reached for the folder but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me suspiciously.

"What's that."

"Homework." I lie.

"Your a horrible liar." He said before turning me around to face him.