See You Soon (1) (Norman)

Requested by: MrsSpock
><><><><><><><><><><><><
- Imagine: Leah Wood, and actress known by millions has the opportunity to meet one of her favorites, Norman Reedus. Upon meeting him for a panel she begins to think coming wasn't the best idea. That is until Norman helps her cope with some sudden stage fright.

Nothing, nothing, nothing. The afternoon is not a good time for anything on television. I must have scrolled through the channels at least three or four times just to find something decent to watch.

I checked social media for the time being and as usual, all of my notifications were blown up. Over a thousand on each app. It was sort of was ridiculous. Everyone commented nice things, however the haters always seemed to roll back around at some point or another.

I fiddled with the remote in my hand, contemplating if I should shut the television off and work on my lines, or aimlessly scroll through the channels once more just to be safe... Of course I scrolled through them again. It was the same as before, that was until I hit channel eight. I saw the caption at the bottom of the screen, announcing that a surprise Walking Dead actor would be on to discuss the next season. I immediately dropped the remote and patiently waited for the interview to happen.

Most may not know, but above all else, The Walking Dead is my favorite television show. I had the pleasure of meeting Andrew Lincoln who was up there in my favorite characters, and David Morrisey, whom I also love. This being said, the only real reason I had the chance to meet them is due to the fact that we were all at a convention together, and that they both live and are familiar with the European setting.

However, my all time favorite being Norman Reedus canceled last minute and couldn't show up for the last convention. It is also a large inconvenience mainly being that he acts in America, and I act here in Europe. Due to how tight our schedules are, it's mainly impossible to have any "free" time per say.

I was pulled from my thoughts when they announced on the television that Norman Reedus was the special guest. I got all excited and made myself comfortable on the couch, not wanting to move an inch. He sat in a chair in front of the interviewer wearing his sunglasses, and a dark long sleeve shirt. My eyes were glued to the screen and it felt as though I didn't blink in forever.

"Glad you could join us today Norman"!

"Happy to be here." He said with a smirk.

"So, We know you can't spill anything on the new season," said the reporter. "But, we figured that there are several fans watching as of now that would love to know more about you!"

"Uh oh" he said raising his eyebrows.

I felt my phone buzzing out of its mind and practically wanting to explode from all of the notifications. I took it and buried it in between the couch cushions, not wanting to deal with it at this moment in time.

"Okay, we are going to ask you five questions, and you have to answer as truthfully as possible." The reporter said.

"I'll do my best." Norman had said hesitantly and sounded as though he dreaded every moment of being there.

"Number one, what is your favorite movie of all time"?

"Umm, probably Midnight Cowboy, yeah, that one." He said so awkwardly.