Chapter 11: Stay strong baby

Katy's P.O.V.

I slowly walked out of the room with a heavy heart after crying for what seemed like hours and looked around. Emily's back was facing my direction and the others were just discussing other things. Amy and Tamra were nowhere to be found, she must have planned this whole thing.

I walked up to Emily and gently wrapped my arms around her, making her turn around immediately. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I should have thought about your feelings before doing that, I wasn't thinking properly. You know that whatever happens, I always will love you right?"

"You always say that you're sorry, then you do the same thing again and apologize again! You don't even mean it, let go of me!" That was like slowly stabbing a knife into my heart, she squirmed out of my grasp and ran to Bradford, who looked at me like he is the most confused person in the world.

My eyes welled up with tears, "Emily..." I've really done it this time, haven't I? "I'm a distraction to you, you never give me any attention. You would cancel a rehearsal for her, but you can't even take me out to get ice cream." She cried into his shirt.

"You know what Emily? I'm trying my absolute fucking hardest right now to make everyone happy. You really think it's so easy being Katy Perry and a mother to an eight-year old at the same time? I love you, but I also need to show my love to my fans! I can't always be with you, that's why I have so many people to help watch you while I'm busy!" I yelled.

"But you would never cancel anything to spend time with me!" She yelled back, this isn't going to get any better. "That's because you're my daughter! I would think that you would know by now, you would understand how hard it is for me! You know that when I have a chance I would take you out!"

"Exactly, because you never have the time! You're so famous that you only care about your fans, it's like I don't even exist!" Oh she just pushed my final button, I just glared at her, my breathing growing quickly by the second. I think Johnny sensed danger, because he immediately ran over to me.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, "Okay Katy, settle down now, you don't want to be angry for you show now do you? I think a little separation between you two would be perfect, so let's get your makeup put on." But I shoved his arm off.

"You can't always get away with everything just because you're younger and cuter! It's not going to work with me..." Before I could say anymore, Emily was already out of my sight, and my behind was already on my makeup chair. How on earth did I even get here?

"Seriously next time we go shopping, we are buying chill pills for you. Why are you so angry? She has reason!" My eyes shot up and so did my body, "Are you defending her now, I see how it is. Everyone just take her side because she's cuter than me!"

"Fine, if you are going to be mad. At the very least calm yourself down for the next three hours, okay?" I'm so furious right now, I didn't know how to get rid of this anger. So I grabbed a whole handful of powder and threw it in the air, making everyone start coughing.

"Perry, what the fuck?" Todd said, "What's gotten into you? I know you're not yourself right now, but get yourself together. How hard is that?" He said gritting his teeth, I breathed out heavily and got out of the chair. "You know what, I'm going to do my own makeup tonight."

I grabbed the makeup case and stormed out of the room and walked into the bathroom. My phone started ringing right at that moment, it is from John. I wiped my tears from my eyes as I took a few deep breaths:

K: Hey sweetie.

J: Katy, how are you doing love?

K: I'm doing great John...