Chapter 4.

Lyric P.O.V

I put on my all white one piece jumpsuit that has a deep V neck line that exposes my small titties that sit up right and my tattoo in the middle of my chest, as I had on a body chain, my pearl earrings, MAC red lipstick that shows off my full lips, while my hair is design as a curly short Bob with honey brown tips, on my wrist is a silver Rolex watch, and on my feet are my nude Louis Vuitton 6 inch heels.

I over looked myself in the mirror and was admiring my appearance when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly walked over answering the door already knowing who it is.

"Hey, I just need to grab my purse and we can leave." I said walking towards the counter grabbing my all white Micheal Kors clutch.

"Damn you look beautiful."

I blushed , "Thank you Kash." I said grabbing his hand leading the way out.

Me and Kash been kicking it for a while, don't get me wrong he's fine as wine, with his dark chocolate physics standing 6'5 with pearly white teeth on the top but on his bottom bunk he haves gold slugs, well built and low cut with a sharp edge up with dark brown eyes and tattoos all over his arms and chest. He was that nigga , but for some reason he just wasn't MY type of nigga.

I grew up knowing of Kash and what he's about. Him and his boys are all dope boys and the biggest in Jersey. Yes he's a Jersey boy and I knew him throughout my father allies. His and my father where working together exchanging products with each other making it hot in New York and Jersey.

I haven't talk to Devin ever since our last encounter, but I couldn't lie brotha had me thinking about him every once in awhile, that kiss we had, made me feel some type of way. It gave me butterflies, which I kinda didn't like the feeling of. I knew that feeling all to well and I wasn't ready to rediscover it. So I was a Lil glad he went M.I.A but then again I felt some type of way.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Lyric?" Kash said putting his hand in my face trying g to get my attention.

I broke out ta my thought and back into reality. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking." I smiled getting out the car seeing that we were here.

He pulled up to Liberty House Restaurant in Jersey city. He grabbed my hand and led the way.

"Do you care to share?" He asked.

"No Kash, its nothing important." He gave a long stare then shrugged it off.

"Welcome to Liberty's House Restaurant, do you guys have reservations?" The pretty black women behind the desk that read the name tag Nicole on it asked.

"Yes, reservation for two under Mr. Jones." He said gripping my hand tightly.

"Aaah yes Mr. Jones follow me , you guys have the best seating."

He looked my way and I smiled , noticing that he's going all out for me, but that's just Kash on the regular. A gentleman always to his ladies but a cold ass nigga on the streets, kinda a turn on.

Kash pulled my chair out as I took a seat thanking him.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly." She said handing us the menus and asking for our drinks.

"Just give us your most expensive wine." Kash said grinning at me.

The women walks away, leaving us looking at the menus.

"You not getting any Kash." I said still looking at my menu.

He pulled it out of my face and looked at me serious. "I don't want you until I know you want me, besides I got a lot of respect for you Lee and you know this."

I nodded and smiled. God you can't even be mean to him, he's such a fucking gentleman!

We sat and conversant as we enjoyed our candle light dinner when I see Devin walk in with some broad on his side all smiling and shit.

I didn't know why I was feeling some type of way, cus I'm not his girl and nor is he my nigga.

We both made eye contact and his smile quickly frown as he forward his eyes to Kash then back at me shaking his head and clenching his teeth. I mugged him as I look him up and down and then at this bitch he was with.

I guess Kash caught on cus he started mugging Devin too and grabbed my hand. Devin walked off with the bitch and the host that was guiding them to their table.

Of all the places why he had to come to this one? I asked myself.

"Aye you wanna get out of here?" Kash asked me.

I nodded my head in agreement, "Yes but first I need to use the bathroom."

He nodded and led me to the bathroom as he waited back at our seats.

I went in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror feeling a little bit of guilt in me, then stormed in Devin.

"Why you with that nigga?" He asked grabbing me by the waist kissing my neck. His soft wet lips only made a moan escape from my mouth as he pulled me close, letting my backside press against his manhood. God the man was packing!

"I can do so much more to you than he can." He said grabbing my ass in the palm of his hands.

I arched my back enjoying his touch as he slowly rub my soak nectar thru my outfit.

"Damn Lee , you soo wet for me." He whisper in my ear biting my earlobe.

I had to control myself this brotha had me in a daze. I quickly regain myself and pushed him away while fixing myself up.

"What are you doing to me?!" I asked him but halfway asking myself.

He smiled, "Trying to please you."

"Don't you have a girl waiting on yo ass, and you in here feeling me up. What you even doing  in the Ladies bathroom?"

"Stop fucking resisting me Lee, you know we got something going on." he said licking his lips.

"Why'd haven't you call me since?" I asked.

He rubbed his neck, trying not to give any eye contact. "Cus I was feeling you way too much." He finally say looking me in the eye.

"So cus you catching some type of feelings for me you don't wanna express it?"

"Its not that, I'm just not the type to catch feelings."

I shook my head grabbing my clutch leaving him still standing there.

I walked out hand and hand with Kash as I looked down passing Devin not giving any eye contact.

Excuse mistakes !