Chapter 21.

Lyric POV:

Outfit For Tonight
______________________________________

I look in the mirror as I observe my outfit. Tonight , I'm going on a date with that Columbian dude G that I met earlier. I wasn't to fond on going but why the hell not, free club if I do, but let that nigga try something if he wants to.

I was looking stunning in my red dress that had criss cross ties in the middle exposing my some cleavage and my fluffy red 7 inch heels that's straps around my ankles, as my long hair fell down to my lower back very close to my butt. For jewerly I decided to put on my gold necklace choker and my pearl earrings.

I was looking too damn good!

Knock knock!

I quickly skip over towards the door and there stood G accompanying with that same dude who was with him before.

"Hello beautiful." He said grabbing my hand kissing it softly.

I giggled. "You know you don't always have to kiss my hand like that."

"Maybe I enjoy doing that." He states showing off his pearly whites.

"Well then okay."

"Let's head on our date then."

"Fine with me." I said grabbing his hand before closing and locking my door.

When we went outside I was surprised to see a candy apple limbo sitting in front as a driver stands there holding the door open for us.

"G, you shouldn't have."

"Sweety I wanted to."

I smile, this guy is actually sweet I can't act like I ain't feeling him cus I am.

We got inside as the driver nods us showing his respect.

"So where to?" I asked.

"Well first my driver Benny is going to take us to my private jet and then we heading to one of my favorite places in Columbia."

I was shocked. This guy is taking me all the way to Columbia in HIS private jet, he was something different and I love it already.

"Sounds exciting." I smile trying not to look so impress.

He nods as he runs my thigh smiling at me.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kash POV:

I stormed out of my trap when I got a call.

"Speak ta me."

"Yo, Boss get the fuck outta there. These niggas tryna kill you they sitting out in the front."

"Aight niggas tryna fuck wit me and take my shit. Nigga where you at?"

"I'm in the front in the cope waiting for dem to pop off, nigga you already know I'm packing."

"Good looking nigga, I'm coming out there to body niggas they got me fucked up."

"Aight nigga, one." My boy Mase said as I ended the call.

I grabbed my silencer from my desk and made my exit, my other goons sat in the trap as they were strapped also. We turned off the lights as I quiet them and the hoes who were counting money. We all duck low and then I slowly open my back door ready for war.

I ran out and stopped two of them niggas parked in a all black Civic wearing a mask and a Glock sitting in there laps ready to gun a nigga.

I quietly ran up against they car and before they could react I shot dem both in the skull making their blood splatter all over.