Chapter 43.

Lyric POV:

I stormed into the hospital as I ran over to the counter where one nurse who was chatting her head off on the phone to somebody.

"Yeah girl, bitch had me fucked up she must not know. Thats why her ass got crabs she shouldn't had been fucking my damn Daddy and my brother at that, now they ass got it too." She went on in her ratchet tone while smacking on that damn gum.

"Excuse can you please tell me what room is Melisa Jones in?" I asked her politely while Kash stood behind me with his hands tucked in his pants pocket.

She looks up at me and then continues back to her convo on the phone beginning to crack up.

Did this bitch- oh hell no!

Before I can say a word Kash put me to the side stepping in.
"Excuse me ma'am my girl asked you a question." He says leaning in the desk.

She looks up at Kash as she licks her lips, fixing her uniform trying to flash her saggy ass titties at him.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir, how may I help you." She said ending her call while gazing into Kash eyes.

"Uh bitch can you get yo Freddy cogger looking ass to work , type on that damn computer you have sitting in your fucking face and find out what room is Melisa Jones in for I have to jump over this fucking desk and murk yo ass real quick. Please don't try my fucking patients." I sternly warn her.

She looks at me and the look on my face told her I meant every word. She quickly turns face to the computer and begins to type away.

I looked back at Kash who was standing there laughing then I mugged him.

"Aye watch that face." He playfully warned me cupping my face in his hands pecking my lips once until the women begin to speak.

"Uh ma'am she's in room 211." She says.

"Thank you, next time do yo fucking job without me telling ya." I tell her as I gave her a fake smile walking off hand in hand with Kash who's still cracking up.

We walk into the double doors as I look at every window that haves the numbers written, then finally I came upon 211.

I quickly release Kash hand from mines as I busted in seeing Missy with a whole bunch of tubes in her that was all plugged up. She was asleep but she was still alive.

Thank God!

I look over to Kash who's standing near the door way until a young male doctor walked in.

"Uh hello ma'am I ask who you are?"

"I don't know if your the one who called earlier but I'm Lyric Davis." I tell him.

"Oh yes! Miss Davis good to have you here."

"How is she doing?" I asked really concern.

"Ma'am she and her father got into a horrible accident that she hit her head against the glass window and I'm sorry to say but she's in a coma."

I gasped to the last 4 words he said.

"She hit her head real bad man we had to put stitches in it and she's having a lil trouble breathing as we speak."

I look over towards her bed as I walk over to her side. I gently touch her hand and rubbed it against mines.

Lord please tell me she's going to work thru this, please!

Kash walks over to my side grabbing my waist as I turn around and lay my head on his shoulder I broke down into tears.

"Why is something always happening?" I asked myself aloud.

"It's okay baby, she's going to be fine." He says trying to console me.

"I hope so Kash, she doesn't deserve this."
I said holding him tight.

I quickly lift my head up seconds later as I look towards the doctor who's fixing her cords on her.

"Do you know who did this to them?" I asked.

"No ma'am it was a hit and run."

"And where did this take place?"

"In the afternoon today around 2 pm on Jeffery's St."

I shook my head, how could somebody just hit another car and then drive off. Hurt an innocent lil girl like that, right now I wanted to find the person so I can take my anger out on them and give them what they deserve.

Kash grabs my side as he pulls me in close to him.
"It's okay babyeh." He says rubbing my side.

"Where's her father?" I ask the doctor.

"He's fine ma'am he just haves a free scratches n scares and he had to get his leg stitched up, he just haves to rest for a few days to recover."

I nodded. Thank God, less to worry about.

"Kash I need to stay here for her, with her." I tell him.

He nods his head in agreement. "Well if you stay, so do I." He says giving me a slight smile.

"Thank you baby." I said hugging him as I peck his lips a couple times while the doctor makes his exit.

"I'll be right back." He tells us and we nod while still hugging.

Mrs. Davis POV:

How could my own daughter do me so dirty after all I did for her after and before her father died, and this is how she repays me?

I sat in the recliner as I inhale the smoke from the Newport when my pimp daddy Matthew begins to talk.

"I'm so proud that you put Devin's punk ass in the hospital and his stupid ass daughter. Now that lil girl won't say shit anymore about me touching her lil ass. You did such a good job ma that Daddy's going to repay you." He said talking in third person.

I watch as he walks over to me and rips open my button down shirt causing my Double D's to bust out.

He licks his lips as he takes the Newport out of my hand and puts in the ashtray slapping me across the face.

"Now suck this dick, fo' I fuck you up." He demanded.

I was so used to his hitting it didn't even faze me it's like a lil sting to face now.
I hurriedly got down on my knees as I unbuckle his pants stuffing his 6 inch dick all in my mouth, deep throating it.

God what did I just do?

Excuse mistakes !