Chapter 28.

Lyric POV:

I walked around the numerous mansion that stood in front of Devin and I holding hands.

"Wow Devin this is stunning!" I exclaimed while squeezing his palm into mines.

"Yes it is, this here is one of the most expensive mansions in Staden Island but yet worth the pay." Says the real estate agent, Sabrina.

She's Caucasian, with a skinny ass figure, with long blond hair that stops to her shoulders as she wore a Chanel suit.

"Let me show you guys around, shall I ?" She suggests as that fake smile was plastered on her face.

We walked behind her hand and hand as she guided us around.

"Here you have the family living room, where all your guests are welcome and there stands a 4'11 built in marble fireplace, a on the wall 90' Sony flat screen. Upstairs is 7 bedrooms including the master bedroom with a deluxe king size bed and a walk in shower and a separate tub."

I ran outside in the backyard and I automatically fell in love.

"Devin! Come outside! Its beautiful!" I squeal.

I observed the long ass pool that center in the middle , a jacuzzi one the right of it , longue chairs all lined up on the left under a big sky blue umbrella , fancy décor every where, beautiful gardening and a guest house.

Devin camed out with a big ass smile spread across his face.

"Devin its wonderful! This is the house, this is what I want!"

Devin gave me a smirk and then looked at the lady. "Well take it."

She looked shocked as she grabbed her chest. "Are you guys sure you don't want to at least know the price."

I smacked my teeth as I look over towards her mugging her and then back at chase who was laughing.

"If I said we will take it, then why don't you believe me. You think I came and just wasted 30 min. Of my time for us not to buy it. We got money if that's what you asking."

She fix herself up trying to find the right words to approach us with.

"No sir and ma'am its just that-"

"But nothing bitch, we want the house now can we sign and go over these papers already." I said getting inpatient and annoyed.

She fixes her hair and puts that fake ass smile back on her face.
"Yes ma'am right this way." She said leading us back into the house.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nikki POV:

I was packing my bags for my trip to go visit my mother and to get my son Ahmir when I heard a knock at my door.

I quickly pace to the front door and looked out the peep hole seeing it was my crazy ass baby daddy Josiah.

I caught a attitude just looking at him as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here Josiah?" I asked a little frustrated that he's even in my presence.

"I heard you tryna get full custody of my son, so you just gonna keep me away from my seed?" He said following behind me.

"Yes cus you not taking my only chile from me Joe, I ain't having that shit!" I barked at him losing my patients.

"You ain't even there for the Lil man yo ass up here still being a Lil ass girl tryna throw these sex parties and shit while MY SON IS IN FUCKING MISSOURI WITH YO SICK ASS MOTHER!!" He hollered at me pointing all in my face as he had me trap in the corner.

I shook my head as tears falls down my cheek and I was on mute. He was right, I'm not half a good mother as my mother is to Ahmir and left him there for my mother to raise instead of taking responsibility.

"So what you gonna do when something happens to your mother and she's no longer in the predicament to care for him? Huh?" He questions as he hovers over me.

I quickly wipe away my tears as I try to show some type of strength. "That's why I'm going down there to get my son and I'm going to become the mother I'm suppose to be." I stated.

"And you gonna keep my son away from me during the process." He said looking at me sideways.

"Josiah please don't make it seem like you been in this boy life since he was born cus last time I check you just appeared back into his life a year ago."

"And I'm staying for good! I'm not going anywhere I'm finally owning up to my responsibilities so if you take my son and don't let me see him, then you better be ready for a fight."

I was silent, I didn't wanna keep Ahmir and his father away from each other and being that he's back in his life and is actually showing up when he suppose to I don't want to be the one to fuck it up and not give Ahmir a father figure in his life. I'm just afraid Josiah crazy ass might try to pull some shit and take my baby from me.

"You need to leave Joe." I said pointing to the door.

He looks me up and down while shaking his head then he leans in close to me.

"Even though I may not say it that still doesn't mean I don't love the way I did cus I do. I'm really trying Nick but you can't be pushing me away during the process, I wanna be there for you and my son." He says staring into my eyes not breaking contact.

Of course I still have love for Josiah but when we was together he didn't appreciate me and I knew my worth so I ended that shit after he left me when I was pregnant with Ahmir.

"Josiah just please go, let's not make this difficult for the both of us." I say trying to push pass him but he grabs both of my arms and pins me back in the corner.

"Just don't take him from me Nick, I'm telling you." He warns me as I try to break free from his strong grip.

"Let me go puta!" I say fidging from his hold.

He slowly let's go of me and starts to apologize.

"No, just get the fuck out!" I yell at him pushing him out the door and slamming it in his face.

I slowly drop to the floor pulling my knees to my chest crying as I hear him yelling.

"Don't keep my son from me Nikki, I ain't playing!"

God what should I do?

Excuse mistakes !