Chapter 24.

Lyrics Home in MM .

Devin POV:

I stand there as I put three shots to the back of Silla's head. She drops the gun and drops to her knees falling onto her floor, then all hell broke loose.

The two guys in the mask started shooting at me and I ducked behind the desk as I try reload the clip. Then I came peek my head from underneath and saw one of them hiding behind a shelf I aimed my gun that way as I saw him peek his head out.

Bang! Bang!

He dropped his gun and instantly falls to the the ground when I put two bullets in his brain.

I looked over to where Lee was still strapped at and saw the guy pointing the gun to her head.

"Get the fuck up nigga!" He says.

I slowly got up still aiming my gun at him and walking from behind the desk.

"Put yo gun or I'ma shoot the bitch." He says forcefully pointing the gun more into her head causing her to tear.

"Devin please!" She pleads.

I quickly take a glance at her eyes turn puffy and red then back over to the guy.

I knew if I wanted her to stay alive I had to be smart and put my shut down. I slowly drop it to the floor and slide it over with my foot while holding my hands up in surrender.

"Yeah nigga." He laughs.

"Yo let her go, just kill me nigga." I say trying to defend for Lee.

"No no no!" She cries. "Please just let us go." She pleads.

WHAP!

He smacks her with the butt of his gun, causing blood to spill from her mouth.

I didn't know what came over me but all of a sudden I just said fuck it.

I ran up in him two piecing the nigga as he stumble upon his self and drops his gun while grabbing his face. I climb on top of him throwing punches after punches as he tries to cover himself but he doesn't survive.

All I hear in the background is Lee screaming for me to stop but I pay her no mind. I wasn't gonna stop until this nigga was dead.

I kept punching him and after that 6 punch he stops trying to cover himself and blacks out. I get up and kick him in the ribs one good time as he jerks from the pain and then I pick up my gun and aimed it at him.

Bang ! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!..

I kept shooting him until I didn't have anymore bullets in my clip and then I looked down on him shaking my head.

"Don't you ever hit her!" I yelled as if he can hear me.

"Devin Please help me!" She whines.

I quickly come out of my trance and ran over to her and trying to unstrap her.

"Fuck I need something sharp." I said looking around the room.

"Get that box cutter that in his back pocket." She said looking over to the guy I just shot up.

I ran over to him and grabbed the box cutter and then back to her , cutting the ropes around her free.

She releases her self and the first thing she do is hug me.

"Thank you Devin, thank you so much." She cries on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around her waist.

I pull her head up as she looks me into my eyes and all I can see is pain and hurt but love read all over.

"Look at me , Lee I love you and I would sacrifice my own life just for you. Girl you got my heart." I says as she softly smiles and more tears fall down her eyes.

"Stop crying baby, C'mere." I said holding her tight in my embrace.

"I love you too Devin, and I'm sorry."

"There's nothing you need to apologize about, I fucked up not you. You sat there and hold me down and I did you dirty, I'm sorry for dat ma and I promise if you give me another chance I will never hurt you again, I put that on on errything."

She looks back up at me and nods her head as she wipes away tears fro my face that I didn't even notice form.

She giggles. "I'll give you another chance Devin, but can we please get the hell outta here." She seriously asks.

I laugh and nod my head.

"Let's get the fuck outta here." I said grabbing her hand.

"What about them?" She asks.

"Imma let my boys clean that shit up Asap."

She nods her head as we make our way outside and into my tinted, all black Escalade.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kash POV:

(A week later..)

I hopped in a taxi as soon as I got off my flight and made my way over to my baby house.

Its been days since I seen her and I missed her like hell. Being that I had to take a business trip up Seattle I haven't really heard from her lately and I've been calling her nonstop but it just goes straight to voicemail, I was going to have a talk to her about that too.

"Have a nice day sir." Said the taxi driver as I slid him a 100.

"Keep the change." I said as I made my way out the vehicle holding my bag and into Lee's building.

I greeted the women that sat at the front desk with a head nod and made my way to the gold elevators and got in pressing her floor number.

When the doors finally open I make a sharp right turn and lightly knock on her door.

Seconds later the door opens to a surprise Lee.

"Kash! What are you doing here." She says still standing in front of the door.

"So you not gonna let me in?" I asked looking at her side ways.

"Uh-"

"Baby the food is on the way." Says a familiar voice coming fro behind her.
Then walks up this nigga Devin.

I shake my head at the both of them as he comes behind and wraps his arms around her smirking.

"Kash-"

"Nah you good, you ain't gotta explain nothing to me. You made your choice, I'm good on you." I say backing up from her door.

Devin grins from behind and all I do is laugh.

"Wish you two the best." Was all I said as I made my exit leaving a guilty Lee standing in her door way.

Excuse mistakes !