Chapter 15.

Devin POV:

Following Lee was a journey, she stopped by so many places, I was about to call it a day and give up, but I quickly went against that.

We finally pulled up to her building as she got out and strutted towards the spinning door. Damn even when she look simple, she still bad.

A hour passes by, when I finally got my speech together.

I headed inside and walked by the front desk seeing nobody there, I pressed the elevator as I waited for the doors, they finally open and press her floor number.

So much thoughts were running thru my head and all I could think of was what her reaction might be.

The doors finally open as I came to the top of the building where all the suites be. I walked to her black wooden door that had in gold her numbers 1214. I knocked on the door and patiently waited.

"Who is it?" I heard her beautiful voice sing.

I was silent for a minute not knowing if she was going to open the door for me or not.

"It's me Lee, can we please talk." I said with my head down afraid she might reject me.

I see her peep out the hole and then I heard the locks open as she swung the door open with a annoyed expression on her face as she's wearing a black see thru crop top, some high waisted denim shorts that's cut up, with some black tims on her feet and her hair is hanging low straight down her back.

"What is it that you have to say?" She asks not even letting me in.

"Look I know I fucked up Lee, and I apologize for everything I did to you, but baby I can't live without you. I know this shit happen so fast but I'm trying Lee, I'm trying baby girl. I just don't want to lose you and I'm willing to put it on lock with you. I'm serious." I poured out to her.

She was still for a moment and then she spoke. "How do I know you ain't lying to me."

"Cus as of now I will do anything to show that I'm serious about us." I said.

"Mmm, look I have a lot of feelings for you and all Dev. But you ain't showing me that I'm worth more and deserve the best Dev and right now you ain't giving it me." She said trying to close the door but I put my foot in the way.

"Lee I never did this to no other girl and I'm not letting you just leave like that."

"Well keep trying. Now can you please remove yo foot" She seriously said.

I look into her eyes seeing how serious she was, and then I removed my foot and walked off as she slames her door.

Is she really done with me, just like that?!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

I know it was kinda bitchy for me to just bob Devin like that but shit I had to let it out. I've been holding my tongue for a while now and I just had to let him know how I feel. I have strong feelings for this man deeply but right now, I need to focuse on myself and what I want.

I wasn't ready to rush into a relationship just cus Devin realized he fucked up and is trying to do right. And Kash was another thing that was on my mind.

What he said earlier really had me regretting not giving him a chance like I should've. All he cared about was my feelings and putting me before his, and I never realized until now. But I'm not going to rush into nothing with him, but if we do become serious then I'm going to make sure I have fully recover.

"Hey you." I said into the phone.

"Wassuh babygirl." Said Kash with his deep smooth voice.

"Oh nothing, just laying in bed. You?"

"Shocking but making moves real quick." He said sounding a lil distracted.

"Oh is it not the right time."

"Nah, you good. Wassuh tho?"

"Well I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over after you done?"

He was silent for a minute then, "Look Lee, I ain't tryna be no rebound nigga, so if that's what you calling me over for like I said before we friends as of now."

"Okay, so can my friend come over? I didn't know you had to be the rebound in order to see me, damn." I said rolling my neck and eyes as if he can see me.

He laughs already knowing what I was doing behind the phone. "Aye cut it out, aight I'll come thru but don't be tryna do nothing."

"Boy please you know you want me." I laughed.

"Indeed I do, but baby girl I'll call you when I'm on the way."

"Okay, love you." The last two words made me grab my lips, I couldn't believe what just came out my mouth.

He starts to laugh. "I love you too Lee." Was all he said and ended the call.

Do I love Kash?

Excuse mistakes !