Chapter 39.

Kash POV:

I sat on the edge of the bed as I observe Lyric peacefully sleeping.
She looked so beautiful even when she's sleeping, she's a true work of art.

I got up and walked over towards the bathroom as I started the shower. I strip down to my birthday suit as I hopped into the steaming hot water that splash against my body.

Seconds later I heard footsteps creep into the bathroom as I put my head under the the running water.

"Who's there?" I called out.

Then I heard the shower curtain being open, I quickly lift my head from underneath the water to see Lee butt naked standing behind me in the shower.

"Lee what the fuck?" I said as I look her up and down examining her outrageous body.

She says nothing as looks down at my manhood that swang in between my legs as she licks her lips.

"Let me repay you Kash." She says bending down to her knees grabbing onto my member.

"Lee you don't have to-" I was cut off by her soft little hands gently massaging my member and it instantly stood tall pointing her in the nose.

She licks her lips once again as she waste no time thrusting my long 9 inch into her warm, moist mouth.

"Damn Lee." I grunted as she bobs her head up and down on my member as she moans while I feel the vibrations of her moan on my manhood.

I grab onto her head fucking her face as she sucks and slurps me all up, going faster.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Then minutes later I bust all my seeds onto her full wet lips.

She licks it all up and stand to her feet.
I quickly spin her around and push her to the wall while slapping her ass.

She moans out in pleasure as she arches her back I spread her legs into a downwards V.

I kiss on her neck roughly as I pull her hair back causing her yelp out.

I grab onto my member as I aggressively insert it inside her wax, tight, moist fat cat as she moans out loud.

"Oh my god Kash!" She screams out in pleasure as I give her long strokes as I hear her ass cheeks clap against my crotch.

"Damn." I cursed as thrust into her harder causing her to whimper.

"Kashhhh-" she purrs my name seductively.

"Don't speak." I demand as I grab onto her ass pulling her in closer to put in ever inch in her.

She pulls back, but I quickly grab her back.

"Don't resist me babyeh." I whisper into her ear as she nods her head and backs it all into me fucking me back.

"Uhhh I'm gonna cuuummmm!" She yells out.

"Fuck Lee!" I said as I could feel her pussy muscle tighten around my manhood causing me to pound faster.

"Oh my GODDDD!" She sings out ,then seconds later I feel her all cream spill onto my member, then I came seconds later making spilling my seeds all inside of her.

She quickly turns around as I pull my member out of her cat and kisses me passionately as the water rain over our weak and steaming bodies.

"Please don't hurt me Kash." She said breaking us from our kiss.

I look deeply into her eyes as I caressed her cheek. "I ain't gonna hurt you baby girl, okay."

She nods her head and we continue to fondle with each other bodies.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Devin POV:

Knock knock!

I quickly hopped off the couch as I heard the door being knocked on.

I swung open the door to my surprise, a mad baby mama and my baby girl crying.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked her picking her up into my arms not paying no mind to Nicole.

"Daddy I don't wanna leave with mommy no more." She cried out.

"Why what happen princess?" I asked her eyeing Nicole up and down who was looking annoyed.

"He touch me Dada." She cries.

I look over towards Nicole as my eyebrows raised in confusion. "What does she mean he touch her Nicole?!" I yelled.

She rolls her eyes as she begins to speak. "She claims Matthew touch her." She says seeming not to buy Missy's act.

"Where did he touch you at baby girl?" I said lifting her head off my shoulder to face me.

She wipes away her tears and mumbles. "On my private part Daddy."

I look over to Nicole as the words Missy said repeatedly repeats in my head.

I put Missy down to her feet as I grab on hold to her hand.

"Where the fuck was YOU?!" I yell at her.

She bites nervously on her bottom lip as she looks down to the floor.

"I was sleep." She mumbles.

I shake my head side to side as I look over to her then down at a crying Missy.

"You know what get the fuck out, Missy staying wit me so don't even try anything stupid."

"But De-"

"Get the fuck out my house!" I yell causing her and Missy to jump.

She looks down at Missy and begins to cry as she slowly opens the door.

"Please De-"

I point towards the door and she put her head down and walks out slamming the door behind her.

"Daddy I don't wanna go back." Missy whines looking back up to me.

I look down at her and picked her up once again as I made my way upstairs to her room that is decorated with a frozen theme.

I strip her out of her clothes as I put her into her PJ's.

"Baby girl you don't never have to go back, don't worry you with daddy now okay?" I assured her.

She nods her head in response as I laid her down in her queen size bed putting her Elsa and Anne covers over her tucking her in.

"I luh you Daddy, you my hero." She coos.

"And you my little princess, I luh you too baby girl now go to bed okay." I said pecking her forehead.

She nods her head as she close her eyes and slowly drifts away in her sleep.

Damn now who's gonna take care of her when I'm gone?

Excuse mistakes !