Chapter 16.

Lyric POV:

I laid on the couch as I waited for Kash to arrive. He called me a hour ago and said he was on his way but there still wasn't no show. What the fuck is he doing?

I didn't know why I was so concerned that he hasn't come yet, I guess I was feeling like I was getting stand off. But knowing Kash, as much as he likes me why you would he do me dirty?

"I gotta occupy myself, before I start tripping." I said putting my hands over my head.

Knock knock!

My eyes lit up and I instantly became excited knowing it was him.

I walk towards the door and slowly open it ready to put up my big smile for him to embrace.

"Hey yo-"

"Hello ma'am , may we speak with Lyric Davis." Said one of the police officers that were standing at my front door.

One of them was pale as hell with a bald head and a rough mustache and was cubby as the other was a dark skin men with a fresh cut and a goatee, looking very built, he was cute.

I look them up n down confused as hell as to why they are here. "Uh- yes this is she."

"Well ma'am there see's to be a problem." Said the dark skin.

"And that is?"

"Veronica Davis."

I rolled my eyes just hearing her name. What the fuck she do now?!

"Well ma'am yo mother was arrested for prostitution and when we took her into the precinct she confess and your name came by, she said you put her behind this."

"What the fuck! That bitch is lying, excuse my french officers but my mother and I barely see each other and if I was behind this what kind of fucking child would make their mother traffic her body?!" I mostly yelled, I was furious.

"Look ma'am that's what your mother said but-"

"But the bitch ain't got no evidence that I did that dumb shit. No disrespect but can y'all please leave I have company and I don't need to hear this bs anymore."

"We'll be by some time this week again ma'am, have a nice day."

"Don't bother." I said slamming the door.

What the fuck is going on?!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Knock knock!

Its 2 am in the morning and I was having a good sleep, until I was disturb by knocking on my door.

"I swear it better not be them damn popos." I said to myself as I got up and put on my rub.

I walked over to the door and looked out the peep hole to see Kash.

I shook my head as I swung open the door.

"Nigga you late as fuck."

"My bad baby girl, some shit popped off and I had to straighten some things up, yanno." He said grabbing my waist pulling me in for a hug as my silk robe exposed a little bit of my lingerie.

"Well some bs done happen earlier." I said closing the door.

He took a sit on my couch as he looked up towards me waiting for me to tell.

I sat down next to him and I started explaining what happen with the cops.

"Damn baby girl, so what you gonna do?"

"I gonna handle that bitch when I see her." I said in a serious tone as I shake my head.

He chuckled. "Look not tryna be controlling or anything, but you gotta remember that's yo mom. Even tho y'all not on good terms that doesn't give you the right to treat her like one of these broads on streets, she's just been going thru a lot."

I twist my nose up looking at him sideways , placing my hand on my chest. "And I have not? I gave this women everything and she still wants to trade all that shit in for some damn crack. I know she misses my father dearly but so do I but you don't see me doing drugs do you? As a mother she should be show me right from wrong but right now she can't even call a chick and then the fact she tries to blame me for her selling her ass! Like really?"

Kash pulls me into his chest as I rest my head on him he kisses my forehead.

"I know baby girl, but you just need to have a civilize conversation with her and work all that out, yo moms is at her bottom right now, and she doesn't need her own daughter talking down on her."

"I love her to death, but Kash I just don't know."

"Everything's gonna be aight." He said rubbing my back.

I look up at him and see him smile.

"Thank you Kash, even tho you late as hell you still came thru. I really appreciate you."

"That's what friends are for."

I smiled.

"So about that love you on the phone, is this true?" He asks grinning.

I was silent for a quick second. I didn't know what the hell to say.
"Do you love me?" I asked instead.

"I always loved you Lee, and I still do." He said as he look deeply into my eyes.

I was shocked. "Why you never spoke up?"

"I thought it was obvious, yo homegirl catched onto it so I just thought you did too."

"Fucking Nikki ain't tell me!" I said shaking my head.

He grabs my chin and directs me towards him. He slowly bends down towards me and kisses my lips passionately.

Feeling his soft lips against mines made me melt. Are tongues started to intwine as I feel his take over mines.

He pulls me up to sit on his lap as I put my hands in his cheeks.

"We shouldn't be- Lee." He mumbles between our kisses.

I feel his big bulge thru his pants against my pearl and I could feel my panties instantly getting wet.

"Mmm, what-baby?" I mummble myself.

"Lee, not like this. It's too soon." He says holding me back.

"Why not Kash? I want you now!" I whined pouting and folding my arms.

He laughs. He puts his hand gently on my pearl rubbing it up and down slowly.

"Mmm I got you soo wet baby girl."

"Yes so fuck me." I said grinding my hips to his rhythm.

He laughs at my statement. "Goodnight Lee." He says putting me off him getting up kissing me on my fore head before he leaves.

I sat on the couch looking stupid.

"Man! I just want some dick!"

Excuse mistakes !