Chapter 18.

Lyric POV:

I woke up naked and a headache. I heard noise in the kitchen and was startled, so I got up and slipped on my robe.

I grabbed my Glock that I keep safe in my underwear draw, and walked slowly into the kitchen.

It smell quite delightful in there but still I was clueless as to who's in my damn house.

I slowly came from behind the corner and aim my Glock at a man who was shirtless that expose his tattoo on his back which was a skeleton head that had a cigar in its mouth and smoke coming out of it and was only wearing some polo boxers.

He turned around having a pan in his hand, I came face to face with Kash.

"Lee , put that shit down." He laughs while putting the pan on the stove adding butter.

"You scared the hell out of me Kash, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked putting my hand on my chest.

"You done got drunk last night so I brought you home and then you begged me to stay so I just did since it was late as hell." He said pouring pancake mix into the pan.

"Uh, did we have sex?"

He starts laughing at my question. "Trust me baby girl, you would know if we did." He said walking over to me planting a kiss on my lips.

I was taken aback then I just let his kiss sink in. "So why am I naked and vice versa?"

"You threw up all over yo clothes so when we got here, I washed you up and then I was tryna put on yo clothes but yo ass play too much so I just left you naked and then you k.o. , and as for me I always sleep like this if you don't mine." He stated.

"Damn how the fuck I get drunk?"

"When we went to that bar, and yo ass kept taking shots of henny to the head." He teased.

"Well I'm sorry you had to see me like that." I begin to laugh myself.

"It's all good. Now you hungry?"

"Starving." I said taking a seat on one of the wooden stools.

"Good cus I cooked up a lot of shit."

I inhale the good smell of the food and was ready to devour everything.

He hands me a plate of pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and cheddar grits with toast on the side and a cup of sweet tea.

"Mmm all my favorites, Kash I didn't know you can cook." I said while stuffing mouth.

"Baby theres a lot of things you don't know about me." He said staring me down.

I look up to see him laughing. "What?"

"You sure was starving." He joked as his arms were folded over his chest.

"Shut up." I laugh and then he begin to eat himself.

"So you still heading to see that little girl?"

"Missy? Oh yes, I miss her so much and today me and her gonna have quality time together."

"And how does her mother feel about this?"

"Fuck what her mother thinks, as long as Dev said it was okay I don't have to worry about that bitch."

He begins to laugh, "So I'm guessing you two wasn't on good terms."

"Not at all, but Oh well I don't have to worry about her no more, but anyways so what's yo plans for today."

"Go back over to Jersey and handle some business."

"Mm well that's cool."

"Yeah but hopefully after that I can see yo sexy ass again." He says walking over to me running my thighs while standing between my legs.

I cuff his face into the palms of my hands and give him a long passionate kiss.

He pulls my hair back as I grab the back of his neck deeping the kiss, then I release him laying my head on his shoulder.

"It's a date."

He pulls me up and looks me into my eyes.
"God I want you so bad, lord knows I do."

"And I want you too Kash, why can't we just-"

"We have plenty time for that, Lee you not these other broads out here. So when I pipe ya down, don't worry babygirl imma pipe you down right."

I smile. "Okay silly, well you better get going for ya have to pipe me down right now." I coo.

He laughs pulling from me and hopping on his jeans.

"I love ya Lee."

I was silent as he walks over a gives me a kiss on the forehead and then leaves.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Devin POV:

Lyric Outfit In MM
___________________________________________

"Come on Princess you have to get ready for Lee comes." I yelled out to Missy from downstairs.

She runs down wearing white long sleeve shirt with a jumper over it and her long hair is put up into a ponytail as she haves some all white high top Nike's on her feet.

"Look at Daddy's girl." I said embracing her.

"You look wonderful." I smiled.

"Tank you Dada." She said kissing me on the lips.

Ding Dong!

"Yay! Miss Lee." Said Missy running towards the door. I walk behind her as I open the door, Missy jumps into her arms and there stand a beautiful Lee.

"Hey Missy." She says flashing that beautiful smile of hers.

"Hi Miss Lee, you ready?" Missy asks.

"Yea I am, now what you wanna do today." Lee asks as she walks in with Missy in her arms.

"Uh I don't know." Missy giggles.

"Well I have a good idea how bout we go to Chuck E Cheese?"

"Yay! Otay, but miss Lee can I ask you sum ting."

"Whats that?"

Missy leans into her whispering something into Lee's ear, she looks over towards me and smiles.

"Well if your father doesn't mind."

"Mind what?" I questioned.

"Dada can you come too?" Missy asks.

I look towards Lee looking for an answer, she nods her head at me.

"Sure babygirl."

"Yay!"

We both laugh as I grab the keys and head out behind them.

"Let's take my car." I suggest since Missy car seat already strap in.

Everybody hopes in my car and we sped off.

Excuse mistakes !