Chapter 26.

Kash POV:

(Two days later..)

I sat at the bar as I took my fifth shot of henny. I shook my head while I was thinking about Lee. I really liked baby girl and she played me like a fool, but I wasn't about to trip over it if thats where she wanted to be then so be it.
All I could do is be happy for shawty.

"Whatchu doing here?" Says a familiar voice from behind.

I turned in my seat to see Nikki, Lee best friend.

"Oh wassuh girl." I said giving her a side hug.

She takes a seat beside me and orders a martini.

"I was just visiting." I mummbled.

"On yo boo?!" She grinned, referring to Lee.

"Well not anymore but yeah." I said taking another shot.

"Woah slow down. Why, what happened?" She asked looking concerned.

"Let's just say yo girl pick her choice." I said getting up making about to make my exit but she grabs my arm.

"Look Kash I know she doesn't mean any harm, she just trying to figure out if she really loves the boy like she say she do." She slightly smiles.

I laughed. "Its all good , no disrespect but she can figure that shit out on her without me cus I'm done wit it."

She frowns letting go of my arm shaking her head.

"Lyric's been thru so much Kash you just don't know. The boy saved her life."

My eyebrows raised as I heard the last part carrying off her lips.

"What you mean?" I asked in curiosity.

"She was nap by one of Devin's crazy ass exes and was almost killed like a week ago."

My eyes lit up in disbelief. "Why the fuck she never told me about this."

"What she was going tell you.. Uh Kash while you was in jersey handling business I was getting nap by my ole nigga ex that turns out is yo long lost sista or sum shit and he saved me from her and I'm okay but now we are back together and yo sista is dead." She stated shaking her head.

"What the fuck is you talking about long lost sista?" I asked , not believing what the fuck she just comprehend.

She gasp. "Oh my god, fuck! I'm sooo sorry Kash." She says letting her down.

"What the fuck is you talking about Nick?" I asked getting inpatient and confuse.

"Silla is your half sista, Lee told me she confessed everything and she told her how y'all mother left her father to be with yours as she gave Silla to her father to raise and kept you instead."

I was silent.
This broad is lying her ass off!

"Lee is giving false facts cus I know that shit isn't true, it cant be!" I said raising my voice causing a scene.

"Please calm down, Kash I'm sorry I don't want to believe it's true but it is, I know Lee wouldn't lie about no shit like that." She says grabbing my arms holding them tight.

I snatch away from her embrace.

"You and yo lying ass friend can leave my dukes outta dis shit, don't y'all eva try disrespect my mother like that." I sternly say as I gritted my teeth together trying my hardest not to go the fuck off.

She drops her head and shakes it. "Just ask mother please."

"Bitch I ain't gotta ask my mother shit, I'm out." I said making my exit hopping in my cocaine complexion Benz and sped off.

I got too much shit on my plate and now this, what's next ?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

I sat in the Jacuzzi sipping champagne in roof top penthouse that gave us a beautiful sight of all France. I wore my bikini two piece that Devin bought for me at Victoria secret. The two pieces wrapped around so perfectly, I fell in love with it at first sight.

I look over to Devin who is sipping on his drink smiling at me.

"What silly?" I asked.

He comes over to my side and pulls me into his arms making me drip as I feel his thick erection press against my ass.

"C'mere... You know I luh you right."
He says kissing my shoulder.

"Mhm." Was all I said as I enjoy this moment.

He pinches my butt under the water causing me to jump a little from the pain.

"Ouch!" I whined.

"Don't mhm girl , say you luh me too." He demands.

"Or what?" I smirked, trying him.

He picks me up and takes us both out the pool walking towards the deluxe bed that could fit 10 people on it.

I giggle as I feel my body hit the bed.
"God no!" I scream as I saw him jump on top of me causing my body to numb up from his heaviness.

"Devin! Get yo big ass up!" I holler from under him trying to breathe all the air I could.

"Not until you say you luh me too." He says putting all his weight on me.

"Fine, I love you too nigga!" I scream.

He finally gets off of me but then he catches me off guard when he turns me over aggressively and smacks my ass with a lot of force making it have a stinging sensation.

"Ouch! Stop leaving yo damn hand prints on my ass!" I yelled grabbing my ass.

"Gotta lemme know who you belong too." He laughs as he pulls me in massaging my now sore ass.

"Whatever nigga." I said with a slight attitude.

"You must want some moe." He says expanding his hand back about to slap my butt again.

"Nooo! I'm sorry geeesh!" I pleaded.

"Its coo but for real tho I've been thinking."

"About?"

"Us getting a place together." He says seriously.

I look up at him in shock.

"Devin, you sure it's not too soon?" I said feeling unsure about this decision.

"Honestly Lee after everything that happen I don't want you alone by yourself. I ain't letting no shit like that happen to you again." He sternly says shaking his head.

"I know I just don't want you to hurt me anymore Dev , I don't wanna rush into this and get burn again." I say as my eyes became puffy.

He laughs pulling me in closer, cupping my face into his hands.

"Babyeh I'm not gonna hurt you anymore I promise you its just you and me. Now stop crying girl." He says wiping my tears away.

"I'm putting my trust back into you Dev don't prove me wrong." I warn him.

"I promise girl." He says kissing my forehead then my lips a couple times as I snuggle up with him.

Excuse mistakes !