Chapter 11.

Devin POV:

I pulled up to Nicole crib as I came to drop off Missy.

"Daddy I don't wanna come back!" She whined folding her arms above her chest.
I unbuckle her out her car seat as I grab her up into my arms as she continues to pout, while I just laugh at her.

"Hey look at me, tighten up. Don't worry Daddy gonna come get you next time. I promise." I said kissing her on her forehead.

"Promise Daddy." She said grabbing my pinky, as we both pinky promise each other.

Knock knock!

Missy and I stand there as we waited for someone to open the door, and seconds later the door swung open to a half expose Nicole wearing nothing but a silk black robe that wraps around her curvy frame.

She smiles as she ties up her robe and pulls Missy out of my hands.

"You had fun sweetie?!" She asked her.

Missy noda her head up and down as she hugs her. "Mommy I wanna go back with Daddy."

"You can go with Daddy next time he comes around." She says putting her down.

Missy runs over to me and hugs my leg. "Love you Daddy." She says as she looks up to me and monitors for me to bend down, which I did as she lays a peck on my cheek. Then she runs off upstairs into her room.

Nicole stares at me as I watch Missy run away, then I face her ready to discuss the shit she tried to pull with Lee.

"So you really feeling home girl huh?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen.

I follow behind her, putting my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, so why the hell you tryna fuck that up?" I questioned her.

She doesn't even give me eye contact as she looks in the fridge and pulls out a cold water bottle while taking a sip. "I don't know what your talking about Dev."

"Stop playing wit me Nani, like what the fuck is up for real?" I said looking at her side ways.

She turns around putting her water down, and she slowly walks over to me and she smirks and licks her lips. Then all of a sudden she's on her knees trying to unbuckle my jeans.

"Girl what the hell is you doing?!" I said in shock.

"Are you gonna let me suck this dick or nah?" She says in a serious tone.

"Nah, not like this Nani." I said looking down at her.

She sucks her teeth and gets up, but then she drops her robe, exposing her double D breast that sits up high, her little waist and her round big Hershey ass. I lick my lips as in took in her scenery.

Hey! What Lee don't know won't hurt her.

Man I'm trying to do right by this girl.

How you know she's not doing anything with another nigga right now.

Mmm, tru tru. But I know she ain't like that.

You don't even this girl forreal forreal.

Shit it won't hurt her right?

Naah nigga you straight, now tear that ass up.

And with that last thought in my head and did just that, pulling Nicole into my arms kissing all over her and picking her up going upstairs into her bedroom.

"Hurry, we got 30 minutes before my husband comes home."

"Fuck yo husband!"

"Mmm yes fuck my husband. Cus I just wanna fuck you right now Dev."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lyric POV:

Looking myself in the mirror, all I could do was cry.

All I could think about this morning was my Father, today is his G-day and today he is turning 47. I just hated the fact I couldn't spend it with him here on earth, to see that smile upon his face and also seeing my mother healthy and looking stunning as ever.

I haven't heard from my moms since that last encounter we had in my office. She only comes around when she wants something, needs some money, or wanting me to hook her up with these young ballers.

Yeah my mom is a mess, I know but damn I'm just hoping and praying she'll do right one day. Finally deciding to give up the drugs and clean herself up, and when that day comes I'll be gladly to help. But you can't force that women to do nothing , so I had no choice but to let her do what she do as of now.

I looked back in the mirror as I apply my makeup on my face. Today I was going to stop crying, and enjoy my father G-day with him here or not. I called up Nikki earlier and me and her set a whole bunch of plans today , just me and my bitch!

"Hey Chica, you ready to go?" She said on the phone.

"Yes bitch, I'm almost done. Give me like twenty moe minutes and imma pull up."

"Okaaah just let me know when you downstairs."

"Ight." I said ending the call.

After putting on my makeup , I went inside my walk in closet and looked for something to sexy but classy to wear. Then it hit me. I put on my tight black and gray zig zag stripes dress on, with my light pink leather jacket, and my over the knee high gray boots. I let all my curly hair fall, wearing a neck choker, as I put on my designer glasses and left out grabbing my MK black leather purse.

I observe myself in the mirror and out I was on my way to get Nikki, then I got a call from Devin.

"Hey baby." I said excitedly into the phone.

"Hey sexy, where you at?"

"On my way to hang with Nikki."

"Oh ok that's wassuh, well imma see ya later right?"

"Of course, you better be ready for me tonight, I can scream as loud as I want to now!" I smirked as if he can see me.

"Girl I'm ready now to tear yo ass up."

"Later baby." I laugh

"Aight. Call me later so I can head over to yours and after that we gonna have a talk."

"About?" I asked curious.

"We'll talk about that when we face to face."

"Umm okay, later be safe."

"Aight, you too." He said ending the call.

What the hell he wanna talk about?

Excuse mistakes !